Your editorial cartoon, the one showing the wrecked car, needs to show the previous frame (July 17). The one with the car being battered by the sledgehammer wielding Republican legislators. The Republican legislators are battering the car, which contains programs they favor, because they would rather destroy programs they favor than let President Obama have any success.
They destroyed programs they favored, even though doing so would do harm to the public, rather than let the president have any success. They don't care about providing needed programs. Their only care is that Obama doesn't succeed. When Obama spoke to the joint legislative houses they refused to show any respect to the office of the president of the United States of America. Everyone of those Republicans should be ousted from office.
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 35
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 30
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 27
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 21
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice... 13