Your editorial cartoon, the one showing the wrecked car, needs to show the previous frame (July 17). The one with the car being battered by the sledgehammer wielding Republican legislators. The Republican legislators are battering the car, which contains programs they favor, because they would rather destroy programs they favor than let President Obama have any success.
They destroyed programs they favored, even though doing so would do harm to the public, rather than let the president have any success. They don't care about providing needed programs. Their only care is that Obama doesn't succeed. When Obama spoke to the joint legislative houses they refused to show any respect to the office of the president of the United States of America. Everyone of those Republicans should be ousted from office.
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- About Utah: A big deal just got bigger
- In our opinion: U.S. Conference of Catholic...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- My view: Have we crippled our kids with a...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Politicos...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Whatever happened to the...
- Letter: Good Samaritan
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 69
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence... 39
- George F. Will: The low depths of... 27
- Letter: Good Samaritan 22
- In our opinion: U.S. Conference of... 20
- Letter: Inversion concerns 19
- My view: Keystone Pipeline not in... 17
- A. Scott Anderson: Inversions will... 16