Consider the irony of politics. President Obama and his surrogates had openly accused Mitt Romney as a felon surrounding his departure of Bain Capital and his signing authority in 1999, a possible SEC violation and felony — a charge Romney vehemently denies. Quite hypocritical from a man who self-admittedly used and possessed cocaine as outlined in his own autobiography. Who is the felon? Pot, meet kettle.
Salt Lake City
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a problem
- Letter: American billionaires
- Letter: Golden goose
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 42
- Letter: American billionaires 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 32
- President should not act without... 28