Consider the irony of politics. President Obama and his surrogates had openly accused Mitt Romney as a felon surrounding his departure of Bain Capital and his signing authority in 1999, a possible SEC violation and felony — a charge Romney vehemently denies. Quite hypocritical from a man who self-admittedly used and possessed cocaine as outlined in his own autobiography. Who is the felon? Pot, meet kettle.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a...
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the Union...
- Letter: Prison nonsense
- Letter: Is hard work unorthodox?
- 16 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- Letter: Dangerous societal focus
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 56
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 29
- Letter: Prison nonsense 28
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the... 26
- Letter: Peanut butter ban? 21
- Letter: Idle elimination 19
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will... 19