Consider the irony of politics. President Obama and his surrogates had openly accused Mitt Romney as a felon surrounding his departure of Bain Capital and his signing authority in 1999, a possible SEC violation and felony — a charge Romney vehemently denies. Quite hypocritical from a man who self-admittedly used and possessed cocaine as outlined in his own autobiography. Who is the felon? Pot, meet kettle.
Salt Lake City
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- My view: Mayor Biskupski deserves to build...
- Richard Davis: Why do I serve?
- In our opinion: National security and... 74
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 54
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 28
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: Coal and job creation 18