Consider the irony of politics. President Obama and his surrogates had openly accused Mitt Romney as a felon surrounding his departure of Bain Capital and his signing authority in 1999, a possible SEC violation and felony — a charge Romney vehemently denies. Quite hypocritical from a man who self-admittedly used and possessed cocaine as outlined in his own autobiography. Who is the felon? Pot, meet kettle.
Salt Lake City
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum wage
- Letter: Greater security
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil drilling
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith may be...
- Letter: Our French Revolution
- Letter: Kill off expansion
- Jay Evensen: Here's why we should fear...