Consider the irony of politics. President Obama and his surrogates had openly accused Mitt Romney as a felon surrounding his departure of Bain Capital and his signing authority in 1999, a possible SEC violation and felony — a charge Romney vehemently denies. Quite hypocritical from a man who self-admittedly used and possessed cocaine as outlined in his own autobiography. Who is the felon? Pot, meet kettle.
Salt Lake City
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Letter: Patriots or serfs?
- Lois M. Collins: Sometimes, only the police...
- In our opinion: Moving forward following...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- Michael Gerson: The arrogance of... 51
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 40
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 32
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30