Mike Cote, a 56-year-old drywall finisher from Ogunquit, Maine, has found that with a little dye on his eyebrows and in his hair, he looks a lot like the Republican presidential candidate.
Cote starred as Romney in the "Rombo" ad paid for by the Rick Santorum campaign, and played him in a yet-to-be-aired reality TV show in which presidential impersonators live in a house together.
Now, with the general election campaign just ahead, Cote is hoping to land gigs at corporate events, commercial shoots and TV shows that have meant big paydays for a lucky few candidate impersonators.
- 'Bachelorette' contestant, BYU graduate dies...
- Mayor wants Hale Center Theatre in South Jordan
- Neon Trees' new album 'Pop Psychology'...
- What happened to the wave of Mormon movies?
- 'Practicing Charity': Art exhibit depicts...
- Justin Bieber apologizes for Japan war shrine...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Memory Lane: Traveling through time on Google...
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering... 8
- Film about man's crusade against child... 7
- 'Bachelorette' contestant, BYU graduate... 6
- Mayor wants Hale Center Theatre in... 5
- 'Modern Family' dad opens beer... 2
- Memory Lane: Traveling through time on... 2
- Justin Bieber apologizes for Japan war... 2
- Salt Lake Comic Con balloon artist... 2