Scott G Winterton, Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Vicki Bennett, director of the Salt Lake City Division of Sustainability and Environment, speaks at a press conference on July 9, as the division, in partnership with clean air advocacy group Breathe Utah, announced an expansion of the city's SmartTrips program. The program, developed to enhance and encourage residents' use of public and alternative transit modes, is expanding to the Rose Park and Wasatch Hollow communities.
Additional information on Salt Lake City?s SmartTrips program can be found at www.slcclassic.com/slcgreen/SmartTrips/aboutsmarttrips.htm.
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 77
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23