I am retired and live in Woods Cross. I drive on the Legacy Highway quite often, and I love it, but I have noticed some problems that I don't think are being addressed.
First, the weeds are growing out of control, and the shrubs and trees are dying from lack of care. Second, I understood from last year that they were going to build two or three rest rooms along the hiking/biking trail. That needs to be done.
Let's keep Legacy something that we can be proud of.
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's...
- Letter: Constitutional republic
- Letter: Public lands
- Kathleen Parker: Karma tastes rich in new,...
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes sense
- Dan Liljenquist: Confronting Saudi Arabia's...
- Jay Evensen: Utah's homeless problem still rages
- My view: Will we take the opportunity to wipe...