I am retired and live in Woods Cross. I drive on the Legacy Highway quite often, and I love it, but I have noticed some problems that I don't think are being addressed.
First, the weeds are growing out of control, and the shrubs and trees are dying from lack of care. Second, I understood from last year that they were going to build two or three rest rooms along the hiking/biking trail. That needs to be done.
Let's keep Legacy something that we can be proud of.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Dan Liljenquist: Increasing police officer pay
- My view: The dangers of unilateral debt...
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 35
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19