I am retired and live in Woods Cross. I drive on the Legacy Highway quite often, and I love it, but I have noticed some problems that I don't think are being addressed.
First, the weeds are growing out of control, and the shrubs and trees are dying from lack of care. Second, I understood from last year that they were going to build two or three rest rooms along the hiking/biking trail. That needs to be done.
Let's keep Legacy something that we can be proud of.
- Which states are best for tax payers?
- In our opinion: Western land standoff aside,...
- Jay Evensen: No more rent for inmates —...
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Letter: Right and wrong
- My view: Utah's agriculture industry needs...
- Kathleen Parker: Putin knows in geopolitical...
- Letter: Plenty of danger in e-cigarettes
- Letter: Right and wrong 93
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 67
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform... 64
- Letter: Science consensus is slow,... 49
- In our opinion: Confronted by power,... 40
- In our opinion: Western land standoff... 35
- Letter: Republican empathy too rare 28
- John Hoffmire: Why shouldn’t... 28