I am retired and live in Woods Cross. I drive on the Legacy Highway quite often, and I love it, but I have noticed some problems that I don't think are being addressed.
First, the weeds are growing out of control, and the shrubs and trees are dying from lack of care. Second, I understood from last year that they were going to build two or three rest rooms along the hiking/biking trail. That needs to be done.
Let's keep Legacy something that we can be proud of.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues
- Letter: Vote for cleaner air
- Center that specializes in stories about...
- Midterm elections put a divided America on...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 50
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 25