I am retired and live in Woods Cross. I drive on the Legacy Highway quite often, and I love it, but I have noticed some problems that I don't think are being addressed.
First, the weeds are growing out of control, and the shrubs and trees are dying from lack of care. Second, I understood from last year that they were going to build two or three rest rooms along the hiking/biking trail. That needs to be done.
Let's keep Legacy something that we can be proud of.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 109
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 46
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33