I am retired and live in Woods Cross. I drive on the Legacy Highway quite often, and I love it, but I have noticed some problems that I don't think are being addressed.
First, the weeds are growing out of control, and the shrubs and trees are dying from lack of care. Second, I understood from last year that they were going to build two or three rest rooms along the hiking/biking trail. That needs to be done.
Let's keep Legacy something that we can be proud of.
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- Greg Bell: Too many steering wheels in Utah's...
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the result...
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0
- In our opinion: Inconsistency in school test...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Letter: Buy American