Washington D.C. Temple Visitors' Center: "We Follow Jesus Christ" exhibit, daily through Aug. 31; Why I Believe fireside, July 15, 7 p.m.; heritage celebration, July 22; harp/piano concert, July 28, 7 p.m.(see www.mormon.org/dc )
Time Out for Women: "Seek the Good," Sept. 21-22, St. Charles Convention Center, Exhibit Hall North and South, One Convention Center Plaza, St. Louis (see deseretbook.com/timeout for tickets, registration, presenters and other and information)
Time Out for Women and Time Out for Girls: "Seek the Good," Sept. 21-22, Cashman Center, Hall A, 850 N. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas (see deseretbook.com/timeout for tickets, registration, presenters and other and information)
Hill Cumorah Pageant: July 13–14, 17–21; starts at about 9:15 p.m., 603 State Route 21, Palmyra (see www.hillcumorah.org/Pageant )
Time Out for Women and Time Out for Girls: "Seek the Good," Nov. 2-3, Oregon Convention Center, Exhibit Hall A, 777 NE MLK, Jr. Blvd., Portland (see deseretbook.com/timeout for tickets, registration, presenters and other and information)
Time Out for Women: "Seek the Good," Sept. 14-15, Woodlands Waterway Marriott, Town Centre North and South, 1601 Lake Robbins Drive, Houston (see deseretbook.com/timeout for tickets, registration, presenters and other and information)
Brigham City Utah Temple: Open house, Aug. 18-Sept. 15, closed Sundays and Sept. 8 (tickets required, see BrighamCityMormonTemple.org for tickets starting July 30); dedication, Sept. 23 (tickets from a bishop or branch president required)
Brigham Young University: Family History and Genealogy Conference, July 31-Aug. 3 (see familyhistoryconferences.byu.edu )
BYU Management Society — Salt Lake City chapter: Luncheon, Deborah Bayle, chief executive officer of United Way Utah, Sept. 13; Annual Fundraising Golf Tournament, Sept. 21, shotgun start 8 a.m., Thanksgiving Point (register for both at marriottschool.byu.edu )
Castle Valley Pageant: Aug. 2-4, 7-11, 4785 North Desbee Dove Road, Castle Dale
Concert in the Park: Jazz band New Hot 5, July 17; Salt Lake Scots Pipe Band, July 27; Randy and Julia, July 31; all at 8 p.m. at Brigham Young Historic Park, southeast corner of State Street and Second Avenue / North Temple Street
Family History Library: Danish research series, July 14, 9 a.m.-noon, Family History Library, downtown Salt Lake City (see familysearch.org/locations/library_class_schedule )
Riverton FamilySearch Library: Saturday Seminar, July 21, 9 a.m.-noon, Riverton FamilySearch Library, 3740 Market Center Drive
Salt Lake City: Utah Families Supporting Adoption Conference (for adoptive and birth families), Aug. 10-11, Salt Lake Institute at the University of Utah, 1780 E. South Campus Drive (see laytonfsa.blogspot.com/2012/03/2012-fsa-statewide-conference-utah.html for information)
- Florida governor visits Mormon Fort...
- Normons: A site to prove just how normal...
- What happened to the wave of Mormon movies?
- LDS teacher mourns loss of two former...
- Religion can predict sexual behavior,...
- If 'Upworthy' covered the Bible, they would...
- 'Under God' in court: Pledge of Allegiance...
- 'Walking Dead,' 'Doctor Who' stars attend...
- Normons: A site to prove just how... 56
- How much did President Obama donate to... 51
- Half of Americans skeptical of Big Bang 37
- Religion can predict sexual behavior,... 27
- Wright Words: What do you tell a... 26
- Most voters favor prayer, minus Jesus,... 23
- New Jersey lawsuit seeks to ban Pledge... 21
- Defending the Faith: Did Aesop's ant or... 20