Many Democrats in the Appalachian region seem to hate their president
Our take: In the land of Appalachia, Democrats are not pleased with the decisions that President Obama has made while in office. This article discusses the reasons why Democrats in this region are upset with Obama and how their dissatisfaction may affect the coming presidential election.
Democrats in a further nine counties in West Virginia judged a resident of the Federal Correctional Institution in Texarkana a better standard-bearer for their party than the current occupant of the White House.
The county is a big poultry producer, and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has accused several chicken and turkey farmers in the area of polluting water that will eventually find its way into Chesapeake Bay. In the rest of the state, coal is king and the EPA is seen as committing regicide.
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong weeks...
- Taking back family dinner: A healthy,...
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
- Did you just win $590M? Get a good team in place
- Tesoro to buy Chevron pipeline near Willard...
- Former middle-class moms choose new identity...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 28
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 9
- New app helps consumers purchase... 9
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 5
- IRS probe ignored most influential... 5
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing... 5