Many Democrats in the Appalachian region seem to hate their president
Our take: In the land of Appalachia, Democrats are not pleased with the decisions that President Obama has made while in office. This article discusses the reasons why Democrats in this region are upset with Obama and how their dissatisfaction may affect the coming presidential election.
Democrats in a further nine counties in West Virginia judged a resident of the Federal Correctional Institution in Texarkana a better standard-bearer for their party than the current occupant of the White House.
The county is a big poultry producer, and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has accused several chicken and turkey farmers in the area of polluting water that will eventually find its way into Chesapeake Bay. In the rest of the state, coal is king and the EPA is seen as committing regicide.
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Renewable energy advocates decry proposed...
- Battered by recalls, GM buoyed by its large SUVs
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The Gateway
- The Gateway adding new dining concept
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Family feud sparks revolt at grocery store...
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 7
- New solar energy project at Utah... 6
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 5
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 5
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Beef pollutes more than pork, poultry,... 2