Many Democrats in the Appalachian region seem to hate their president
Our take: In the land of Appalachia, Democrats are not pleased with the decisions that President Obama has made while in office. This article discusses the reasons why Democrats in this region are upset with Obama and how their dissatisfaction may affect the coming presidential election.
Democrats in a further nine counties in West Virginia judged a resident of the Federal Correctional Institution in Texarkana a better standard-bearer for their party than the current occupant of the White House.
The county is a big poultry producer, and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has accused several chicken and turkey farmers in the area of polluting water that will eventually find its way into Chesapeake Bay. In the rest of the state, coal is king and the EPA is seen as committing regicide.
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- Things are looking up in the economy, but not...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric... 4
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4