Many Democrats in the Appalachian region seem to hate their president
Our take: In the land of Appalachia, Democrats are not pleased with the decisions that President Obama has made while in office. This article discusses the reasons why Democrats in this region are upset with Obama and how their dissatisfaction may affect the coming presidential election.
Democrats in a further nine counties in West Virginia judged a resident of the Federal Correctional Institution in Texarkana a better standard-bearer for their party than the current occupant of the White House.
The county is a big poultry producer, and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has accused several chicken and turkey farmers in the area of polluting water that will eventually find its way into Chesapeake Bay. In the rest of the state, coal is king and the EPA is seen as committing regicide.
- Feds: Utah companies accused of conducting...
- 5 Utah E. coli cases linked to Costco chicken...
- Mark Zuckerberg is taking two months...
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic Con...
- Salt Lake chef wins round in 'Holiday Baking...
- 5 ways you drive away millennial employees
- Dave Ramsey says: Include minor car repairs...
- Man killed in Salt Lake industrial accident
- 5 ways you drive away millennial employees 14
- Pfizer, Allergan $160B deal forms... 6
- Utah liquor commission going slow on... 4
- Russian military says its bombing... 3
- Confusion over ISIS name leads to... 2
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 2
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.6... 1
- U.S. is the richest country, but... 1