Many Democrats in the Appalachian region seem to hate their president
Our take: In the land of Appalachia, Democrats are not pleased with the decisions that President Obama has made while in office. This article discusses the reasons why Democrats in this region are upset with Obama and how their dissatisfaction may affect the coming presidential election.
Democrats in a further nine counties in West Virginia judged a resident of the Federal Correctional Institution in Texarkana a better standard-bearer for their party than the current occupant of the White House.
The county is a big poultry producer, and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has accused several chicken and turkey farmers in the area of polluting water that will eventually find its way into Chesapeake Bay. In the rest of the state, coal is king and the EPA is seen as committing regicide.
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook for...
- Kennecott lays off roughly 100 workers Thursday
- US companies challenging contraception mandate
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- The future of food? 3D printing moves beyond...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- US companies challenging contraception... 12
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6
- The future of food? 3D printing moves... 6