On last night's episode of "The Bachelorett," Jef Holm told bachelorette Emily Maynard he could not accept her invitation to spend the night. Holm, who was raised as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints but is no longer practicing the faith, quoted a phrase from the book of Alma in his response.
"One F Jef" Holm on The Bachelorette may claim not to be "half Mormon" or even "full Mormon," but he certainly can quote the Book of Mormon. In a previous post, I wrote about the always awkward "overnight date" card presentation when Emily handed the card to Jef and coyly asked, "What do you think?"
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- Defending the Faith: The restoration of the...
- LDS apostle Elder Russell M. Nelson turns 90
- Elder Paul K. Sybrowsky dies at age 70
- Australian rugby star Will Hopoate reflects...
- LDS conference talks may be given in native...
- Wright Words: Apostle used bad meal to teach...
- Defending the Faith: The restoration of... 54
- Bible, Book of Mormon make list of top... 20
- Elder Paul K. Sybrowsky dies at age 70 10
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- Australian rugby star Will Hopoate... 5
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU... 5
- In the Whirled: When kids were unbreakable 4
- Getting Life: Book review: 'Women at... 2