Esteban Felix, Associated Press
LAS VEGAS — Vice President Joe Biden is in Las Vegas seeking Latino support for President Barack Obama's reelection.
Biden is scheduled to deliver a keynote speech at the National Council of La Raza annual conference at the Mandalay Bay resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
The conference is the first La Raza meeting in Nevada, a state seen as election battleground in the race for the White House in November.
Biden stumped Monday for Democratic candidates in Kansas City, Mo., and in Seattle, where the Seattle Times reports he cast Republican Mitt Romney as "George Bush on steroids" and characterized GOP foreign policy as a throwback to the Cold War.
Biden is due to host a campaign fundraiser later at a private home in Park City, Utah.
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Republican, Democratic political... 37
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for... 13