Esteban Felix, Associated Press
LAS VEGAS — Vice President Joe Biden is in Las Vegas seeking Latino support for President Barack Obama's reelection.
Biden is scheduled to deliver a keynote speech at the National Council of La Raza annual conference at the Mandalay Bay resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
The conference is the first La Raza meeting in Nevada, a state seen as election battleground in the race for the White House in November.
Biden stumped Monday for Democratic candidates in Kansas City, Mo., and in Seattle, where the Seattle Times reports he cast Republican Mitt Romney as "George Bush on steroids" and characterized GOP foreign policy as a throwback to the Cold War.
Biden is due to host a campaign fundraiser later at a private home in Park City, Utah.
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 35
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 32
- Government regulation has become like... 25
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic... 23
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22