Esteban Felix, Associated Press
LAS VEGAS — Vice President Joe Biden is in Las Vegas seeking Latino support for President Barack Obama's reelection.
Biden is scheduled to deliver a keynote speech at the National Council of La Raza annual conference at the Mandalay Bay resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
The conference is the first La Raza meeting in Nevada, a state seen as election battleground in the race for the White House in November.
Biden stumped Monday for Democratic candidates in Kansas City, Mo., and in Seattle, where the Seattle Times reports he cast Republican Mitt Romney as "George Bush on steroids" and characterized GOP foreign policy as a throwback to the Cold War.
Biden is due to host a campaign fundraiser later at a private home in Park City, Utah.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 32
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 10