Esteban Felix, Associated Press
LAS VEGAS — Vice President Joe Biden is in Las Vegas seeking Latino support for President Barack Obama's reelection.
Biden is scheduled to deliver a keynote speech at the National Council of La Raza annual conference at the Mandalay Bay resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
The conference is the first La Raza meeting in Nevada, a state seen as election battleground in the race for the White House in November.
Biden stumped Monday for Democratic candidates in Kansas City, Mo., and in Seattle, where the Seattle Times reports he cast Republican Mitt Romney as "George Bush on steroids" and characterized GOP foreign policy as a throwback to the Cold War.
Biden is due to host a campaign fundraiser later at a private home in Park City, Utah.
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 68
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15
- Lawmakers hear support for Medicaid... 15