Esteban Felix, Associated Press
LAS VEGAS — Vice President Joe Biden is in Las Vegas seeking Latino support for President Barack Obama's reelection.
Biden is scheduled to deliver a keynote speech at the National Council of La Raza annual conference at the Mandalay Bay resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
The conference is the first La Raza meeting in Nevada, a state seen as election battleground in the race for the White House in November.
Biden stumped Monday for Democratic candidates in Kansas City, Mo., and in Seattle, where the Seattle Times reports he cast Republican Mitt Romney as "George Bush on steroids" and characterized GOP foreign policy as a throwback to the Cold War.
Biden is due to host a campaign fundraiser later at a private home in Park City, Utah.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 123
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9