A big thanks to Provo City UDOT and all the people involved with the planning and installation of the new widened shoulder on the east side of U.S. 89 in south Provo. This morning I commuted to work on my bike from Springville to BYU and enjoyed a smooth, safe ride. I no longer fear being passed by big trucks and fast moving cars. I now look forward to a widened shoulder on the west side of the highway.
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an assault on...
- In our opinion: Utah's caucus system needs...
- Michael Gerson: Common Core standards are not...
- Letters: Dismantle IRS
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked by...
- Letters: No welfare, ever 77
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 28
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21