The Internet simply opened up a new world of channels, he said. "Churches instinctively understand when new communications technology come into being, then they should figure them out."
PREACHERS' TWEETS (AND A RETWEET)
If we want God to do great things in and through our lives, why do we see so little real change? .ITMRadio http://ow.ly/bwpu3 Charles Stanley at In Touch Ministries: Intouchmin
RT JohnCMaxwell: Patience is something you admire greatly in the driver behind you, but not in the one ahead of you. — Unknown — Dave Ramsey DaveRamsey
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it's stupid. Einstein — AndyStanley AndyStanley
Don't trade your future for a bowl of stew! (Genesis 25) — AndyStanley AndyStanley
©2012 The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (Atlanta, Ga.); Visit The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (Atlanta, Ga.) at www.ajc.com ; Distributed by MCT Information Services
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm headed to...
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did not win'...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the time to...
- The pipes are calling: Salt Lake Methodist...
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 112
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 66
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its... 23
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 22
- Space and religion: How believers view... 22
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 14
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the... 9
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 9