Charles Dharapak, Associated Press
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. — Mitt Romney and the Republican National Committee say they raised more than $106 million last month.
Romney's campaign on Monday said the likely GOP nominee and his party have about $160 million in cash to spend on campaign efforts. His campaign says he raised $106.1 million in June. About $22.3 million was in small donations of $250 or less, the campaign says.
President Barack Obama and the Democratic Party have not yet released their June fundraising totals. Romney out-raised his opponent in May, bringing in $70.6 million to the Democrats' $60 million.
Romney spent the weekend fundraising in the wealthy Hamptons in New York and planned a fundraiser Monday in Aspen, Colo.
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- 2 dead in shooting attack at Canada's Parliament
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex marriage
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8M vehicles
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on courage...
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- Shots ring out at Canada's Parliament
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 110
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 17
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 16
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 8