Charles Dharapak, Associated Press
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. — Mitt Romney and the Republican National Committee say they raised more than $106 million last month.
Romney's campaign on Monday said the likely GOP nominee and his party have about $160 million in cash to spend on campaign efforts. His campaign says he raised $106.1 million in June. About $22.3 million was in small donations of $250 or less, the campaign says.
President Barack Obama and the Democratic Party have not yet released their June fundraising totals. Romney out-raised his opponent in May, bringing in $70.6 million to the Democrats' $60 million.
Romney spent the weekend fundraising in the wealthy Hamptons in New York and planned a fundraiser Monday in Aspen, Colo.
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- Living with Children: Late nights, not school...
- No gray area: Beliefs shape firm, disparate...
- Lawmakers: Islamic State groups wants to hit US
- Study claims cave art made by Neanderthals
- US trained Alaskans as secret 'stay-behind...
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized
- Climate study yields bad news for tiny Nevada...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 17
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- Lawmakers: Islamic State groups wants... 15
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- US judge blocks enforcement of new... 9