Charles Dharapak, Associated Press
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. — Mitt Romney and the Republican National Committee say they raised more than $106 million last month.
Romney's campaign on Monday said the likely GOP nominee and his party have about $160 million in cash to spend on campaign efforts. His campaign says he raised $106.1 million in June. About $22.3 million was in small donations of $250 or less, the campaign says.
President Barack Obama and the Democratic Party have not yet released their June fundraising totals. Romney out-raised his opponent in May, bringing in $70.6 million to the Democrats' $60 million.
Romney spent the weekend fundraising in the wealthy Hamptons in New York and planned a fundraiser Monday in Aspen, Colo.
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say they’re...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in Germany...
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says violated its...
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back waterboarding
- Officer charged with murder in teen's death;...
- Minneapolis police say 5 shot near protest scene
- They put the giving in Thanksgiving
- Group raised suspicions before 5 were shot at...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 44
- Trump says he saw people celebrating... 38
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 28
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 25
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to... 23
- Terrorism propaganda assignment causes... 15
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says... 14
- New school lunch regulations could turn... 12