Charles Dharapak, Associated Press
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. — Mitt Romney and the Republican National Committee say they raised more than $106 million last month.
Romney's campaign on Monday said the likely GOP nominee and his party have about $160 million in cash to spend on campaign efforts. His campaign says he raised $106.1 million in June. About $22.3 million was in small donations of $250 or less, the campaign says.
President Barack Obama and the Democratic Party have not yet released their June fundraising totals. Romney out-raised his opponent in May, bringing in $70.6 million to the Democrats' $60 million.
Romney spent the weekend fundraising in the wealthy Hamptons in New York and planned a fundraiser Monday in Aspen, Colo.
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Alleged sexual abuser on the run for 17 years...
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- Back to Beijing for 2nd Olympics in 14 years
- The one thing you may be giving your children...
- 19 little-known facts about the Mission:...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting program...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 109
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Boy Scout board approves end to blanket... 71
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 31
- Oklahoma Supreme Court: Ten... 27
- Obama: Republican criticism of Iran... 25
- Covered California: Cost of health care... 18
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 16