Our take: With the pandemonium surrounding the decision of Chief Justice John Roberts to support "Obamacare," many are focusing on his decision rather than the problems created by the new law. In this opinion piece, columnist David Brooks examines the negative aspects of the Affordable Care Act and describes a plan presented by the Republican Party which would mend health care. He points out that those opposed to Obama's plan should focus on the coming election rather than dwelling in the past.
Read more about 'Obamacare' and the Supreme Court: A choice, not a whine on The New York Times.
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but hold...
- Police, protesters collide again in Ferguson
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with hands up
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered legal...
- The Los Angeles Unified School District ducks...
- Want to increase attraction in your...
- No arrest for Texas Gov. Rick Perry but mug...
- Car crash in Argentina kills 3 relatives of pope
- Texas Gov. Perry says indictment is... 22
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 22
- Obama heading back to DC in rare... 20
- Texas' Perry indicted for coercion for... 19
- Police identify Missouri officer who... 16
- Police, protesters collide again in... 14
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but... 14
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 13