Our take: With the pandemonium surrounding the decision of Chief Justice John Roberts to support "Obamacare," many are focusing on his decision rather than the problems created by the new law. In this opinion piece, columnist David Brooks examines the negative aspects of the Affordable Care Act and describes a plan presented by the Republican Party which would mend health care. He points out that those opposed to Obama's plan should focus on the coming election rather than dwelling in the past.
Read more about 'Obamacare' and the Supreme Court: A choice, not a whine on The New York Times.
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Feds chase treasure hunter turned fugitive
- 24-year-old American in North Korea sentenced...
- Video released showing beheading of British...
- Britain mourns aid worker slain by Islamic...
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more...
- Crews battle California wildfire amid heatwave
- Top colleges that take rich and poor kids
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 57
- Obama 'confident' of Islamic State... 19
- US, Arab allies committed to fighting... 15
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 14
- Faith groups speak out against Obama's... 13
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 13
- Officials: No threat of Islamic State... 12
- Putin: Russia to focus on new offensive... 10