Our take: With the pandemonium surrounding the decision of Chief Justice John Roberts to support "Obamacare," many are focusing on his decision rather than the problems created by the new law. In this opinion piece, columnist David Brooks examines the negative aspects of the Affordable Care Act and describes a plan presented by the Republican Party which would mend health care. He points out that those opposed to Obama's plan should focus on the coming election rather than dwelling in the past.
Read more about 'Obamacare' and the Supreme Court: A choice, not a whine on The New York Times.
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who went...
- Dirty creek, old purse solve four-decade...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- How does the world feel about morals and...
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
- Dress codes: Where should schools set limits?
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 76
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 30
- Bureau of Land Management to pursue... 22
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who... 14
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 14
- Supreme Court weighs ban on false... 13