Our take: With the pandemonium surrounding the decision of Chief Justice John Roberts to support "Obamacare," many are focusing on his decision rather than the problems created by the new law. In this opinion piece, columnist David Brooks examines the negative aspects of the Affordable Care Act and describes a plan presented by the Republican Party which would mend health care. He points out that those opposed to Obama's plan should focus on the coming election rather than dwelling in the past.
Read more about 'Obamacare' and the Supreme Court: A choice, not a whine on The New York Times.
- Georgia girl struck by plane on Florida beach...
- The Great War: 100 photos marking 100 years...
- Trial begins for Salt Lake attorney seeking...
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- NCAA settles head injury suit, will change rules
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all lovers
- Navajo Generating Station, West's largest...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 43
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 15
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce... 13
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10