Our take: With the pandemonium surrounding the decision of Chief Justice John Roberts to support "Obamacare," many are focusing on his decision rather than the problems created by the new law. In this opinion piece, columnist David Brooks examines the negative aspects of the Affordable Care Act and describes a plan presented by the Republican Party which would mend health care. He points out that those opposed to Obama's plan should focus on the coming election rather than dwelling in the past.
Read more about 'Obamacare' and the Supreme Court: A choice, not a whine on The New York Times.
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- 'I am Adam Lanza's Mother' author Liza Long...
- Miss New York chosen as Miss America 2015
- Feds chase treasure hunter turned fugitive
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at opponents
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state...
- 24-year-old American in North Korea sentenced...
- Britain mourns aid worker slain by Islamic...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 65
- Obama 'confident' of Islamic State... 19
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 19
- US, Arab allies committed to fighting... 15
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 11
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 9