Our take: With the pandemonium surrounding the decision of Chief Justice John Roberts to support "Obamacare," many are focusing on his decision rather than the problems created by the new law. In this opinion piece, columnist David Brooks examines the negative aspects of the Affordable Care Act and describes a plan presented by the Republican Party which would mend health care. He points out that those opposed to Obama's plan should focus on the coming election rather than dwelling in the past.
Read more about 'Obamacare' and the Supreme Court: A choice, not a whine on The New York Times.
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- Ferguson businesses torched in overnight...
- Rubber chickens, afros and clowns: A look at...
- In New Zealand, feud over fate of 1902 corpse...
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in shooting
- Latinos are 'very optimistic' about America's...
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull options
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 64
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'... 29
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal... 18
- Winners and losers under Obama's... 18
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Boehner: 'We will not stand idle' on... 14
- Ferguson businesses torched in... 14