'Mormon' cabaret to feature Nic Rouleau, Will Blum, Jason Michael Snow among others
Adam Hetrick recently posted the following on Playbill.com:
"Book of Mormon" cast members Nic Rouleau, Will Blum and Jason Michael Snow will be part of a July 16 benefit concert "Mormons: A Musical Cabaret of Godly Proportions."
The 9 p.m. cabaret, hosted by Ryan Simmons at the Triad, serves as a benefit for the 2012 FringeNYC production of Matthew Greene's play "#MormonInChief."
Joining Rouleau, Blum and Snow will be Jacob ben Widmar ("Book of Mormon" national tour, "White Christmas"), Nikki Bohne ("Bring It On"), Stephanie Umoh ("Ragtime"), Kendal Hartse ("On a Clear Day..."), Seth Baird, Jeremiah Ginn, Becca Schwartz and Jeffrey Scott Stevens.
Read more about 'Mormon' cabaret to feature Nic Rouleau, Will Blum, Jason Michae on Playbill.com.
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in the...
- The problems grandparents face when...
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- Maryland couple investigated again... 18
- BYU Cougarettes dance team wins... 9
- Former Ute Matt Asiata found success in... 8
- Is having children an irrational choice? 7
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5
- Where are all the teens going? 4
- Schooled by autism: 5 lessons from my... 3
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 3