'Mormon' cabaret to feature Nic Rouleau, Will Blum, Jason Michael Snow among others
Adam Hetrick recently posted the following on Playbill.com:
"Book of Mormon" cast members Nic Rouleau, Will Blum and Jason Michael Snow will be part of a July 16 benefit concert "Mormons: A Musical Cabaret of Godly Proportions."
The 9 p.m. cabaret, hosted by Ryan Simmons at the Triad, serves as a benefit for the 2012 FringeNYC production of Matthew Greene's play "#MormonInChief."
Joining Rouleau, Blum and Snow will be Jacob ben Widmar ("Book of Mormon" national tour, "White Christmas"), Nikki Bohne ("Bring It On"), Stephanie Umoh ("Ragtime"), Kendal Hartse ("On a Clear Day..."), Seth Baird, Jeremiah Ginn, Becca Schwartz and Jeffrey Scott Stevens.
Read more about 'Mormon' cabaret to feature Nic Rouleau, Will Blum, Jason Michae on Playbill.com.
- Viral video: Mom gives 3-year-old a chance to...
- 'The Avengers' was almost rated R
- Teen with traumatic brain injury making...
- Why breastfed babies are so smart
- Celebrities and their kids: Family is still...
- Millennials plan to trade kids for careers...
- Steve Eaton: Rare purchase on eBay brings...
- New steps taken to break the cycle of poverty
- 'The Avengers' was almost rated R 8
- Expose kids to diversity 7
- Target apologizes, takes down images of... 7
- Why breastfed babies are so smart 7
- Is 'The Lego Movie' anti-capitalist? 6
- Healthy food and exercise are not the... 4
- 'Princeton Mom' releases self-help book... 4
- In the Whirled: Has Pinterest sapped... 4