'Mormon' cabaret to feature Nic Rouleau, Will Blum, Jason Michael Snow among others
Adam Hetrick recently posted the following on Playbill.com:
"Book of Mormon" cast members Nic Rouleau, Will Blum and Jason Michael Snow will be part of a July 16 benefit concert "Mormons: A Musical Cabaret of Godly Proportions."
The 9 p.m. cabaret, hosted by Ryan Simmons at the Triad, serves as a benefit for the 2012 FringeNYC production of Matthew Greene's play "#MormonInChief."
Joining Rouleau, Blum and Snow will be Jacob ben Widmar ("Book of Mormon" national tour, "White Christmas"), Nikki Bohne ("Bring It On"), Stephanie Umoh ("Ragtime"), Kendal Hartse ("On a Clear Day..."), Seth Baird, Jeremiah Ginn, Becca Schwartz and Jeffrey Scott Stevens.
Read more about 'Mormon' cabaret to feature Nic Rouleau, Will Blum, Jason Michae on Playbill.com.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- If Pinterest makes you feel like a failure as...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Stuart Edge, Alex Boye, other Utah artists...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 36
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 16
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5