'Mormon' cabaret to feature Nic Rouleau, Will Blum, Jason Michael Snow among others
Adam Hetrick recently posted the following on Playbill.com:
"Book of Mormon" cast members Nic Rouleau, Will Blum and Jason Michael Snow will be part of a July 16 benefit concert "Mormons: A Musical Cabaret of Godly Proportions."
The 9 p.m. cabaret, hosted by Ryan Simmons at the Triad, serves as a benefit for the 2012 FringeNYC production of Matthew Greene's play "#MormonInChief."
Joining Rouleau, Blum and Snow will be Jacob ben Widmar ("Book of Mormon" national tour, "White Christmas"), Nikki Bohne ("Bring It On"), Stephanie Umoh ("Ragtime"), Kendal Hartse ("On a Clear Day..."), Seth Baird, Jeremiah Ginn, Becca Schwartz and Jeffrey Scott Stevens.
Read more about 'Mormon' cabaret to feature Nic Rouleau, Will Blum, Jason Michae on Playbill.com.
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video parody...
- The Clean Cut: Video brings kindergarten...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood at...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 51
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- 5 underrated Disney movies 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: We pay a price... 5
- What parents can do at home to prepare... 3
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3