Joel Ryan, Associated Press
Brad Pitt's mom says Christians should vote for Mitt Romney. Why are some Christians struggling to support a Mormon? David Clark Scott reports in the Christian Science Monitor:
Actor Brad Pitt and his mom don't see eye to eye on politics.
Jane Pitt came out in support of Mitt Romney in a letter to the editor of the Springfield (Missouri) News-Leader on Tuesday.
- In Ferguson, mundane choices led to tragedy
- 10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos
- Evangelicals with gay children challenging...
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Protests, beer and prison
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- Fans go wild over 88-second 'Star Wars'...
- Rubber chickens, afros and clowns: A look at...
- Official Christmas tree arrives at White House
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 70
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Evangelicals with gay children... 21
- Ferguson businesses torched in... 17
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Obama heads to Chicago to pitch... 13
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest... 12
- Attorney General Eric Holder:... 11