Joel Ryan, Associated Press
Brad Pitt's mom says Christians should vote for Mitt Romney. Why are some Christians struggling to support a Mormon? David Clark Scott reports in the Christian Science Monitor:
Actor Brad Pitt and his mom don't see eye to eye on politics.
Jane Pitt came out in support of Mitt Romney in a letter to the editor of the Springfield (Missouri) News-Leader on Tuesday.
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Tense hunt in trooper ambush case hits 8 days
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Student debt pushing some retirees toward...
- Second man arrested trying to enter White...
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Secret Service boosts security outside White...
- How much America wants to be taxed
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- How much America wants to be taxed 8
- New Jersey loses 4th casino as Trump... 5
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- Dempsey: Half of Iraqi army not OK as... 4