Joel Ryan, Associated Press
Brad Pitt's mom says Christians should vote for Mitt Romney. Why are some Christians struggling to support a Mormon? David Clark Scott reports in the Christian Science Monitor:
Actor Brad Pitt and his mom don't see eye to eye on politics.
Jane Pitt came out in support of Mitt Romney in a letter to the editor of the Springfield (Missouri) News-Leader on Tuesday.
- Here's a quiz to test your Star Wars...
- LA man builds small home for homeless lady
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Have you seen 'Age of Ultron'? Here are 50...
- Britain's new princess can't expect...
- 'Avengers' sequel is second biggest US opener...
- Vonn says relationship with Woods is over
- Mayweather takes his $100 million check and runs
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders: 'I am... 41
- Rage to relief in Baltimore as 6... 40
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem 30
- AP-GfK Poll: Nuanced views on gay... 16
- Former tech executive Carly Fiorina... 16
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- More Americans spending at least half... 13
- Famed neurosurgeon Ben Carson announces... 10