Joel Ryan, Associated Press
Brad Pitt's mom says Christians should vote for Mitt Romney. Why are some Christians struggling to support a Mormon? David Clark Scott reports in the Christian Science Monitor:
Actor Brad Pitt and his mom don't see eye to eye on politics.
Jane Pitt came out in support of Mitt Romney in a letter to the editor of the Springfield (Missouri) News-Leader on Tuesday.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- NFL says Husain Abdullah should not have been...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- Luck, instinct determined fates of volcano...
- Colorado high court considers pot firing case
- Officials confirm first Ebola case diagnosed...
- Olympian Michael Phelps arrested on DUI charge
- Obama goal of Gitmo closure stalled at Pentagon
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 38
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 24
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 12
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 11
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 11
- Parents of Michael Brown unmoved by... 7