Joel Ryan, Associated Press
Brad Pitt's mom says Christians should vote for Mitt Romney. Why are some Christians struggling to support a Mormon? David Clark Scott reports in the Christian Science Monitor:
Actor Brad Pitt and his mom don't see eye to eye on politics.
Jane Pitt came out in support of Mitt Romney in a letter to the editor of the Springfield (Missouri) News-Leader on Tuesday.
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- Lawmakers: Islamic State groups wants to hit US
- US trained Alaskans as secret 'stay-behind...
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common Core,...
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid worst...
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White House...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 16
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 9