Our take: Apple is experiencing increasing competition in the tablet market, but that hasn't stopped the buzz around rumors of a new version of the iPad.Apple is reportedly prepping an iPad Mini — a roughly 7-inch version of its juggernaut tablet — and the timing of the chatter couldn't come at a more interesting time.
Both Bloomberg and the Wall Street Journal reported that Apple is prepping the iPad Mini. The between the lines reading: The iPad Mini chatter is designed to freeze folks who want a smaller iPad and may ponder the Nexus 7.
- Kennecott lays off roughly 100 workers Thursday
- US companies challenging contraception mandate
- The future of food? 3D printing moves beyond...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook for...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6
- The future of food? 3D printing moves... 6
- Obama threatens veto of Republican... 6