Our take: Apple is experiencing increasing competition in the tablet market, but that hasn't stopped the buzz around rumors of a new version of the iPad.Apple is reportedly prepping an iPad Mini — a roughly 7-inch version of its juggernaut tablet — and the timing of the chatter couldn't come at a more interesting time.
Both Bloomberg and the Wall Street Journal reported that Apple is prepping the iPad Mini. The between the lines reading: The iPad Mini chatter is designed to freeze folks who want a smaller iPad and may ponder the Nexus 7.
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on companies
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Constantly changing online prices stump shoppers
- Record-breaking holiday travel expected
- Abu Dhabi's Etihad gets A380, complete with...
- Poll: 81 percent back Putin even as ruble falls
- How grandparents can save for their...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3