Our take: Apple is experiencing increasing competition in the tablet market, but that hasn't stopped the buzz around rumors of a new version of the iPad.Apple is reportedly prepping an iPad Mini — a roughly 7-inch version of its juggernaut tablet — and the timing of the chatter couldn't come at a more interesting time.
Both Bloomberg and the Wall Street Journal reported that Apple is prepping the iPad Mini. The between the lines reading: The iPad Mini chatter is designed to freeze folks who want a smaller iPad and may ponder the Nexus 7.
- Grieving borrowers told to repay student loan
- Balancing act: List of top work-from-home...
- University of Utah launches community solar...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Why small businesses want a higher minimum wage
- Dave Ramsey says: Being debt-free beats...
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering...
- Wellness programs grow more popular with...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 51
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 46
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 18
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17
- University of Utah launches community... 15
- Why small businesses want a higher... 9
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering... 8
- Dave Ramsey says: Being debt-free beats... 6