Our take: Could Mitt Romney be the next John Kerry? William Kristol from The Weekly Standard questions Romney's commitment in a very winnable presidential race.
Remember Michael Dukakis (1988) and John Kerry (2004)? It's possible to lose a winnable presidential election to a vulnerable incumbent in the White House (or in the case of 1988, a sitting vice president). So, speaking of losing candidates from Massachusetts: Is it too much to ask Mitt Romney to get off autopilot and actually think about the race he's running?
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Virus expert sees 'silver lining' in Ebola...
- Oscar Pistorius starts serving 5-year prison...
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- Jodi Arias sentencing retrial opens in Arizona
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex marriage
- Today's must-read faith and family stories
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 65
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 15
- Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona,... 14
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8