Our take: Could Mitt Romney be the next John Kerry? William Kristol from The Weekly Standard questions Romney's commitment in a very winnable presidential race.
Remember Michael Dukakis (1988) and John Kerry (2004)? It's possible to lose a winnable presidential election to a vulnerable incumbent in the White House (or in the case of 1988, a sitting vice president). So, speaking of losing candidates from Massachusetts: Is it too much to ask Mitt Romney to get off autopilot and actually think about the race he's running?
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- At least 31 believed dead at Japanese volcano...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic State threat
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby daughter
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- Game officials: Antelope poached near Casper
- Al-Qaida leader warns of revenge for airstrikes
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 33
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 22
- White House: Holder resigning as... 20
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 11
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 10
- Congress releases war funds to fight Ebola 9