The 2012 Stadium of Fire was a splash
Beach Boys hit Provo during their 50th anniversary tour
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Along with the classic group, the Beach Boys, American Idol winner and country music star, Scott McCreery wooed fans during is Stadium of Fire performance on Wednesday, July 4, 2012 at the LaVell Edwards Stadium in Provo. As part of their 50th anniversary tour, the Beach Boys performed their classic songs, while attendees danced around.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 38
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11
- Cheerleaders for Medicaid expansion ask... 9