Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
REXBURG, Idaho — Tickets for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square concert at the the BYU-Idaho Center will go on sale at 8:15 a.m. on Tuesday, July 10.
The concert at the Brigham Young University-Idaho Campus will be Friday, Sept. 21.
Tickets for this Center Stage performance are $12 for the general public and $6 for BYU-Idaho students. They will be available online at tickets.byui.edu, at the BYU-Idaho Ticket Office or by phone at 208-496-3170. The concert is open to those 6 years of age and older. A preshow dinner for $15 extra is also offered prior to the concert in the Manwaring Center.
Don Sparhawk, coordinator for the Center Stage Performing Arts Series, said the choir last performed in Rexburg in 2001. "This may be the largest event to date in the BYU-Idaho Center," Sparhawk said in a news release. He is hoping to fill the 15,000-seat center.
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common Core,...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- ValueSpeak: A tip of the hat to innocence
- LDS Church releases video about... 46
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved... 41
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 29
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 9
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 9
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 7
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former... 6