Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
REXBURG, Idaho — Tickets for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square concert at the the BYU-Idaho Center will go on sale at 8:15 a.m. on Tuesday, July 10.
The concert at the Brigham Young University-Idaho Campus will be Friday, Sept. 21.
Tickets for this Center Stage performance are $12 for the general public and $6 for BYU-Idaho students. They will be available online at tickets.byui.edu, at the BYU-Idaho Ticket Office or by phone at 208-496-3170. The concert is open to those 6 years of age and older. A preshow dinner for $15 extra is also offered prior to the concert in the Manwaring Center.
Don Sparhawk, coordinator for the Center Stage Performing Arts Series, said the choir last performed in Rexburg in 2001. "This may be the largest event to date in the BYU-Idaho Center," Sparhawk said in a news release. He is hoping to fill the 15,000-seat center.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 11 things you should know about the... 80
- General Women's Session focuses on... 32
- The challenges and blessings of... 27
- State bills to protect religious... 25
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: ‘Not... 15