Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
REXBURG, Idaho — Tickets for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square concert at the the BYU-Idaho Center will go on sale at 8:15 a.m. on Tuesday, July 10.
The concert at the Brigham Young University-Idaho Campus will be Friday, Sept. 21.
Tickets for this Center Stage performance are $12 for the general public and $6 for BYU-Idaho students. They will be available online at tickets.byui.edu, at the BYU-Idaho Ticket Office or by phone at 208-496-3170. The concert is open to those 6 years of age and older. A preshow dinner for $15 extra is also offered prior to the concert in the Manwaring Center.
Don Sparhawk, coordinator for the Center Stage Performing Arts Series, said the choir last performed in Rexburg in 2001. "This may be the largest event to date in the BYU-Idaho Center," Sparhawk said in a news release. He is hoping to fill the 15,000-seat center.
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- 10 religious leaders you may not know about
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith adds...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 36
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 13
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- Over half a million people attended... 4
- 5 unusual places of worship 4
- Pope Francis to marry couples with... 3