Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
REXBURG, Idaho — Tickets for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square concert at the the BYU-Idaho Center will go on sale at 8:15 a.m. on Tuesday, July 10.
The concert at the Brigham Young University-Idaho Campus will be Friday, Sept. 21.
Tickets for this Center Stage performance are $12 for the general public and $6 for BYU-Idaho students. They will be available online at tickets.byui.edu, at the BYU-Idaho Ticket Office or by phone at 208-496-3170. The concert is open to those 6 years of age and older. A preshow dinner for $15 extra is also offered prior to the concert in the Manwaring Center.
Don Sparhawk, coordinator for the Center Stage Performing Arts Series, said the choir last performed in Rexburg in 2001. "This may be the largest event to date in the BYU-Idaho Center," Sparhawk said in a news release. He is hoping to fill the 15,000-seat center.
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows himself...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Mormon Mentions: Bryce Harper posts about his...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment' during...
- In Germany, secular...
- Muslims celebrate lifting of Lagos hijab ban
- Does Hollywood demean — or misrepresent...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees;... 29
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 16
- What motivates (the few) evangelicals... 12
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 11
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- How would you describe God in just one... 10
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump 9
- Does Hollywood demean — or... 9