Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
REXBURG, Idaho — Tickets for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square concert at the the BYU-Idaho Center will go on sale at 8:15 a.m. on Tuesday, July 10.
The concert at the Brigham Young University-Idaho Campus will be Friday, Sept. 21.
Tickets for this Center Stage performance are $12 for the general public and $6 for BYU-Idaho students. They will be available online at tickets.byui.edu, at the BYU-Idaho Ticket Office or by phone at 208-496-3170. The concert is open to those 6 years of age and older. A preshow dinner for $15 extra is also offered prior to the concert in the Manwaring Center.
Don Sparhawk, coordinator for the Center Stage Performing Arts Series, said the choir last performed in Rexburg in 2001. "This may be the largest event to date in the BYU-Idaho Center," Sparhawk said in a news release. He is hoping to fill the 15,000-seat center.
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- LDS grandmother completes Personal Progress...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 42
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 30
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 23
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 20
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 19
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 12
- Here's how you can learn more about God 12