Christians work with Indian pastors to spread the "Power to Change" across Hyderabad
Our take: The "Power to Change" advertising campaign is spreading across Hyderabad, India's third-largest city, known as the country's Silicon Valley, in an attempt to reach a broad scope of people with the message of the gospel. The campaign, a collaborative effort between Christians and local church leaders, will be publicized on buses, taxis and billboards across the city.
Advertisements in major cities from Asia to the Middle East are introducing millions of people to a life-changing message about Christ.
The month-long media campaign recently flooded India's third-largest city with its "Power to Change" theme, reaching more people in a few weeks than local churches could reach in years. The effort is a collaborative effort of Christian ministries and local church leaders.
Hyderabad is home to India's high-tech industry. Many refer to it as the country's Silicon Valley.
But despite the city's technological advances, its population suffers the same problems mankind has faced for centuries.
"They are depressed. They are oppressed. So many people are in so many difficult situations, and they are thinking, 'My life can never change. It will be the same,'" explained Sushruth Pradhan, leader of Refreshing International Ministries.
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS grandmother completes Personal Progress...
- 'Joseph Smith: The Prophet of the...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 80
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 32
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9
- Hamblin & Peterson: The 16th century... 7