Read more: S.L. native Shalaya Kipp makes Olympics
Shalaya Kipp (Skyline High) — The NCAA champion made the Olympic team by placing third in the 3,000-meter steeplechase on Friday.
Miles Batty (Jordan High/BYU) — Advanced to Sunday's 1,500-meter final with the fifth fastest time in Friday's semifinals.
Chris Carter (Roy High/BYU) — Placed 17th in the prelims of the 400-meter hurdles; the top 16 advanced to the semifinals.
Jennifer Grossarth (Tooele/BYU) — Advanced to the semifinals, where she placed 11th, tying her best finish in three Olympic trials appearances.
Nachelle Mackie (Spanish Fork/BYU) — The NCAA champion placed 12th in the semifinals of the 800-meter run and failed to make the final.
Josh McAdams (BYU) — After making the Olympic team in 2008, he was a distant 12th in the finals of the 3,000-meter steeplechase.
Katie Palmer (BYU) — 13th in the semifinals of the 800-meter run.
Luke Puskedra (Judge Memorial) — 8th in the 10,000-meter run despite producing a fine time of 27:56.62.
Heidi Dahl (Mtn. View/BYU) — Failed to advance out of the prelims of the 800-meter run.
Shayla Houlihan (U. of Utah) — Failed to advance out of the prelims of the steeplechase.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 21