Read more: S.L. native Shalaya Kipp makes Olympics
Shalaya Kipp (Skyline High) — The NCAA champion made the Olympic team by placing third in the 3,000-meter steeplechase on Friday.
Miles Batty (Jordan High/BYU) — Advanced to Sunday's 1,500-meter final with the fifth fastest time in Friday's semifinals.
Chris Carter (Roy High/BYU) — Placed 17th in the prelims of the 400-meter hurdles; the top 16 advanced to the semifinals.
Jennifer Grossarth (Tooele/BYU) — Advanced to the semifinals, where she placed 11th, tying her best finish in three Olympic trials appearances.
Nachelle Mackie (Spanish Fork/BYU) — The NCAA champion placed 12th in the semifinals of the 800-meter run and failed to make the final.
Josh McAdams (BYU) — After making the Olympic team in 2008, he was a distant 12th in the finals of the 3,000-meter steeplechase.
Katie Palmer (BYU) — 13th in the semifinals of the 800-meter run.
Luke Puskedra (Judge Memorial) — 8th in the 10,000-meter run despite producing a fine time of 27:56.62.
Heidi Dahl (Mtn. View/BYU) — Failed to advance out of the prelims of the 800-meter run.
Shayla Houlihan (U. of Utah) — Failed to advance out of the prelims of the steeplechase.
- BYU basketball: Cougars face No. 21 UMass in...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom Hill,...
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog: Minutemen's...
- Utah Jazz: Rip City, all right...
- Utah State football: Immovable Aggies face...
- 2014 NBA draft tracker: An ongoing look at...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 101
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 57
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 48
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass,... 27
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie... 27