The asphalt parking lot to the north of the bicentennial softball fields
The asphalt parking lot to the west of the Cedar City Aquatic Center
The asphalt parking lot on the south side of Canyon View High School
The asphalt parking lot on the south side of Cedar High School
The asphalt parking lot at Iron Springs Elementary
All fireworks have been banned in Paragonah until further notice
Nephi City has prohibited the discharge of fireworks east of I-15 and on any city-owned property outside the city limits.
The Morgan Fire Department banned all ignition sources, including fireworks, because of extremely dry conditions and current and forecasted weather conditions.
Marysvale town has cancelled the towns fireworks for the 24th of July due to the extremely dry conditions.
All fireworks have been banned from being used in Garden City
Salt Lake County
The fire ban issued by the Utah State Forester encompasses all land withink the Town of Alta. The town has endorsed and adopted these restrictions.
A number of areas in Cottonwood Heights have fireworks restrictions including everything east of Wasatch Blvd. For a complete list of all the areas in the city that have firework restrictions visit CottonwoodHeights.Utah.gov.
Fireworks are not allowed east of 1300 East, south of 13800 South, west of the I-15 freeway and in the area around the Mehraban Wetlands Park. For more information and a map visit Draper.Ut.Us.
Aerial fireworks have been banned within city limits. Ground fireworks can still be used on cement, asphalt or similar hard surfaces with emergency water nearby. For more information go to CityofHolladay.com.
Fireworks are banned from the Jordan River Trail that passes through Midvale City as well as the southwest corner of the city. Visit the Utah Fire Marshal's list of cities with restrictions and click on the Midvale link for more information.
Fireworks are banned on the Murray Parkway Trail and anywhere within 300 feet of the trail. They are also banned within 300 feet and in Murray Park as well as withink 300 feet of Wheeler Farm.
Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City has banned fireworks all areas east of Foothill Drive; the University of Utah campus; all areas north of South Temple to State Street and North Temple to 200 West; City Creek Canyon; City parks and all areas west 0f I-215. For more information go to SLCFire.com.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7