Neighborhoods nearest to the mountains in Centerville have fireworks restrictions, Including everything east of Island View Dr., 700 East, Hughes St., 400 East, 300 East, 225 East and Park Hills Dr. For more information and a map go to SDMetroFire.org.
Fireworks are banned in areas east of Mountain road/1600 East. For more details go to http://bit.ly/FruitHeights">FruitHeightsCity.com.
Restrictions on where fireworks can be set-off in Kaysville can be found at KaysvilleCity.com.
Layton City Fire Department is enacting a restriction on the use of aerial fireworks in portions of Layton City.
The affected areas include the following:
East of 2000 E. from the south city limits to Cherry Lane.
East of Fairfield Rd. north of Cherry Lane to Church St.
East of Church St. from Fairfield Rd. to Highway 193
East of 2400 E. from Highway 193 to the north city limits
North of 3450 N. to the city limits, east of 2000 E.
All fireworks are prohibited east of Highway 89 based on city ordinance.
North Salt Lake
Firework restriction are in place for neighborhoods on the southern end of North Salt Lake. For a map of the areas that fireworks are not allowed visit SDMetroFire.org.
South Weber City
Aerial fireworks have been restricted on the Layton/South Weber border and no fireworks are allowed east of Highway 89. Visit SoutherWeberCity.com for more information.
There are no firework restrictions for Syracuse.
The city adopted parts the State if Utahs Fire Restriction Order, including a ban on all fireworks.
Following the fire restriction order by the state forester Myton city decided to ban the discharge of fireworks of any kind. For more information visit the Utah Fire Marshal's list of firwork restrictions.
Roosevelt and Ballard
The Roosevelt City Fire Chief has prohibited the use of fireworks in all incorportated areas of Roosevelt City and Ballard City. For more information go to RooseveltCity.com.
All fireworks are banned in the city. Fireworks will only be allowed to be set off on the Fourth of July before the city fireworks program.
The Panguitch Fire Department and City Council banned personal fireworks for the 2012 season.
All fireworks, combustible materials or any fire source including smoking are prohibited within 150 feet of Mill Creek and Pack Creek in Moab. For more information go to MoabCity.State.Ut.Us.
Fireworks are restricted in the entire city except in the following areas:
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 18
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13