Jason Olson, Deseret News
Additional information about fire and fireworks restrictions can be found on local city and town websites, as well as the Utah Fire Marshal's list on the Utah Department of Public Safety website.
Any aerial fireworks that shoot greater than 10 feet in height are banned withink Milford city limits. Fireworks that don't rise fewer than 10 feet in the air are permitted on private property that has at least 10 feet of clearance. For more information go to MilfordUt.com.
All areas east of 400 East from South border to North of the city is restricted.
All areas east of 1300 East are restricted.
All areas west of 2400 West and east of 800 East are restricted.
All areas north of 400 North and east of 1700 East, south of 400 North and east of 1400 East are restricted.
All areas east of 550 East are restricted.
All areas east of Hollow Road are restricted.
All areas east of 1600 East from the South border to the North border of the city are restricted.
All areas east of 100 East are restricted.
All areas east of 400 East and all areas south of Canyon Road and 600 South are restricted.
All areas east of 300 East are restricted.
All areas east of 1000 East are restricted.
All areas east of 700 East from the Southern border of the city to Center Street, east of 470 East from Center Street to Canyon Road, east of 300 East from 200 North to the Northern border of the city are restricted.
All areas west of 200 West from Northern city boundary to 900 South and all areas south of 900 South to the Eastern city boundary are restricted.
Fireworks, fires, other than campfires with facilities provided, cutting, welding or grinding metal in dry vegetation within Carbon County is prohibited. For more information visit: Carbon.Utah.gov.
The county has restricted the use of all fireworks for the entire county. No personal fireworks can be set off in the county. The countys Freedom Festival Firework Event on July 7 will still be held. For more information go to DaggettCounty.org.
Fireworks have been banned east of Bountiful Boulevard and north of 400 North Street, east of 900 East Street.
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Republican, Democratic political... 37
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for... 13