Mustangs at Gladiators, NFL, 6 p.m.
Provodnikov vs. Reynoso, ESPN2, 8:30 p.m.
X Games, ESPN, 7 p.m.
Irish Open, GOLF, 7 a.m.
United Leasing Championship, GOLF, 9:30 a.m.
Senior Players Championship, GOLF, 11 a.m.
AT&T National, GOLF, 1 p.m.
NW Arkansas Championship, GOLF, 4:30 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 5 p.m.
Padres at Rockies, ROOT, 6 p.m.
Quaker State 400, SPEED, 3 p.m.
Feed the Children 300, ESPN2, 5:30 p.m. (Qualifying, SPEED, 1:30 p.m.)
U.S. swimming trials, NBCSP, 2:30 p.m. (NBC, 7 p.m.)
U.S. track & field trials, NBCSP, 4 p.m.
U.S. women's gymnastics trials, NBC, 8 p.m.
Sporting KC vs. Fire, NBCSP, 6 p.m.
U.S. vs. Australia, ESPN, 5 p.m.
Rockies at Raptors, FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
Bees at River Cats, AM-1280, 8 p.m.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things to ponder as the Aggies head to fall...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 107
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 53
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 42
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is... 21