Tom Smart, Deseret News
I want to thank the thousands of Utahns, from all political parties, who attended their neighborhood caucuses and selected delegates to represent them at their respective conventions where candidates for office were selected. I salute the people who voted. The people of Utah have some excellent choices this November. The system worked because the great people of this state got involved.
E. Mark Bezzant
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Dan Liljenquist: Being good for goodness sake
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 32
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 30