Tom Smart, Deseret News
I want to thank the thousands of Utahns, from all political parties, who attended their neighborhood caucuses and selected delegates to represent them at their respective conventions where candidates for office were selected. I salute the people who voted. The people of Utah have some excellent choices this November. The system worked because the great people of this state got involved.
E. Mark Bezzant
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Aging without a family
- Doug Robinson: The era of 'I'm sorry'
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...