Tom Smart, Deseret News
I want to thank the thousands of Utahns, from all political parties, who attended their neighborhood caucuses and selected delegates to represent them at their respective conventions where candidates for office were selected. I salute the people who voted. The people of Utah have some excellent choices this November. The system worked because the great people of this state got involved.
E. Mark Bezzant
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- My view: They run toward danger
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Medicare Advantage
- In our opinion: National security and... 66
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 43
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13