Tom Smart, Deseret News
I want to thank the thousands of Utahns, from all political parties, who attended their neighborhood caucuses and selected delegates to represent them at their respective conventions where candidates for office were selected. I salute the people who voted. The people of Utah have some excellent choices this November. The system worked because the great people of this state got involved.
E. Mark Bezzant
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- My view: Voting member's perspective on the...
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: Bennett is right
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked... 21