Weber State's Damian Lillard drafted 6th by the Trail Blazers
Weber State's Damian Lillard was chosen No. 6 by the Portland Trailblazers in Thursday night's NBA Draft.
Lillard is the first Weber State player to be drafted in the first round and joins such local standouts such as Andrew Bogut, Keith Van Horn, Shawn Bradley and Jimmer Fredette, who were taken as lottery picks in recent years.
As expected Kentucky's Anthony Davis was the first player chosen by the New Orleans Hornets. Davis' teammate, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist was taken second by Charlotte, followed by Bradley Beal of Florida by Washington. Dion Waiters of Syracuse was taken fourth by Cleveland and Thomas Robinson of Kansas was selected by Sacramento at No. 5.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20