Weber State's Damian Lillard drafted 6th by the Trail Blazers
Weber State's Damian Lillard was chosen No. 6 by the Portland Trailblazers in Thursday night's NBA Draft.
Lillard is the first Weber State player to be drafted in the first round and joins such local standouts such as Andrew Bogut, Keith Van Horn, Shawn Bradley and Jimmer Fredette, who were taken as lottery picks in recent years.
As expected Kentucky's Anthony Davis was the first player chosen by the New Orleans Hornets. Davis' teammate, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist was taken second by Charlotte, followed by Bradley Beal of Florida by Washington. Dion Waiters of Syracuse was taken fourth by Cleveland and Thomas Robinson of Kansas was selected by Sacramento at No. 5.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 30
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21