X Games, ESPN2, 7 p.m.
Irish Open, GOLF, 7 a.m.
Senior Players Championship, GOLF, 11 a.m.
AT&T National, GOLF, 1 p.m.
United Leasing Championship, GOLF, 4:30 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 5 p.m.
UNOH 225, SPEED, 6 p.m. (Qualifying, SPEED, 3 p.m.)
2012 Draft, ESPN, 5:30 p.m.
U.S. swimming trials, NBCSP, 2:30 p.m. (NBC, 7 p.m.)
U.S. men's gymnastics trials, NBCSP, 3:30 p.m.
U.S. track & field trials, NBCSP, 7 p.m.
Euro 2012 semifinal: Germany vs. Italy, ESPN, 12:30 p.m.
U.S. vs. Puerto Rico, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Sparkler Power Pool Championship, CBSSN, 5:30 p.m.
Sparkler/Fireworks All-American Game, CBSSN, 8 p.m.
Rockies at Raptors, FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
Bees at River Cats, AM-1280, 8 p.m.
2012 Draft, AM-700, 5:30 p.m.
Wimbledon, ESPN, 5 a.m.
- 2015 Heisman Trophy tracker, preseason...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- Video: BYU commit Jaren Hall lifts Maple...
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- BYU football: Ranking the most important...
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 78
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 61
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 31
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 30
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 27
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 25
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 25