Our take: Despite the allegations Lance Armstrong is facing, the focus of this year's Tour de France will be Cadel Evans, the Australian who won last year.
If Evans repeats and wins it again, should we expect doping allegations for him, too? People love to hate whoever is on top, and the longer someone stays at No. 1, the tougher it becomes to hold on.
Going into the race this year, there's also the question of how bikers will perform in the later stages of the race, in comparison to past years when doping was more prevalent.
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 4A boys state tournament central: Live...
- Haws' teammates marvel at his BYU scoring record
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- Brad Rock: Utes have something to brag about...
- Too many turnovers, not enough baskets... 114
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 91
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 82
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 56
- Utah falls to No. 13 in AP poll;... 43
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 39
- Dick Harmon: Putting Haws' impending... 37
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30