RSL acquires DF Kwame Watson-Siriboe from Chicago Fire in exchange for 2014 MLS SuperDraft pick
SANDY — Real Salt Lake club officials announced Wednesday morning that the team has acquired DF Kwame Watson-Siriboe from the Chicago Fire in exchange for RSL's fourth-round natural selection in the 2014 MLS SuperDraft.
Watson-Siriboe, a Chino Hills, Calif., product, was selected 26th overall by the Fire out of the University of Connecticut in the second round of the 2010 MLS SuperDraft. He appeared in 10 matches (starting seven) as a rookie and played a total of 681 minutes.
Last season, Watson-Siriboe spent the 2011 campaign on a season-long loan to FC Tampa Bay (NASL), where he appeared in 10 matches.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 121
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 33
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 20