RSL acquires DF Kwame Watson-Siriboe from Chicago Fire in exchange for 2014 MLS SuperDraft pick
SANDY — Real Salt Lake club officials announced Wednesday morning that the team has acquired DF Kwame Watson-Siriboe from the Chicago Fire in exchange for RSL's fourth-round natural selection in the 2014 MLS SuperDraft.
Watson-Siriboe, a Chino Hills, Calif., product, was selected 26th overall by the Fire out of the University of Connecticut in the second round of the 2010 MLS SuperDraft. He appeared in 10 matches (starting seven) as a rookie and played a total of 681 minutes.
Last season, Watson-Siriboe spent the 2011 campaign on a season-long loan to FC Tampa Bay (NASL), where he appeared in 10 matches.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34