RSL acquires DF Kwame Watson-Siriboe from Chicago Fire in exchange for 2014 MLS SuperDraft pick
SANDY — Real Salt Lake club officials announced Wednesday morning that the team has acquired DF Kwame Watson-Siriboe from the Chicago Fire in exchange for RSL's fourth-round natural selection in the 2014 MLS SuperDraft.
Watson-Siriboe, a Chino Hills, Calif., product, was selected 26th overall by the Fire out of the University of Connecticut in the second round of the 2010 MLS SuperDraft. He appeared in 10 matches (starting seven) as a rookie and played a total of 681 minutes.
Last season, Watson-Siriboe spent the 2011 campaign on a season-long loan to FC Tampa Bay (NASL), where he appeared in 10 matches.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28