Interactive map of Utah primary election results: Utah attorney general, Sean Reyes vs. John Swallow
Here are the latest, unofficial returns from Utah by county in the Republican primary for Attorney General.
2,114 of 2,114 precincts - 100 percent
x-John Swallow 143,098 - 68 percent
Sean Reyes 67,302 - 32 percent
What You May Have Missed
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mia Love announces she's officially running...
- Fly a flag for Cody: Army confirms Utah man...
- GOP delegates reject changes to nominating...
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at least...
- 1,200 gather in Salt Lake, take part in...
- Hundreds of volunteers tackle service...
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 65
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 46
- Police say driver who hit 3 children... 27
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 24
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 21
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 20
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19
- Attorney General John Swallow says he's... 16