Interactive map of Utah primary election results: Utah attorney general, Sean Reyes vs. John Swallow
Here are the latest, unofficial returns from Utah by county in the Republican primary for Attorney General.
2,114 of 2,114 precincts - 100 percent
x-John Swallow 143,098 - 68 percent
Sean Reyes 67,302 - 32 percent
What You May Have Missed
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after...
- Gail Miller honored as 'Giant In Our City'
- Stolen truck full of $1 million in shoes...
- Wrong way driver killed, 1 critically injured...
- Top 5 other playgrounds you haven't yet...
- Tea party movement still strong, Harvard...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after... 39
- Meetings to resolve Medicaid expansion... 29
- Critics worry firing squad law will... 26
- Dramatic increase in Alzheimer's... 24
- Tea party movement still strong,... 21
- Sen. Mike Lee not ready to endorse Ted... 18
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- Co-founder of Ancestry.com charged with... 14