Interactive map of Utah primary election results: Utah attorney general, Sean Reyes vs. John Swallow
Here are the latest, unofficial returns from Utah by county in the Republican primary for Attorney General.
2,114 of 2,114 precincts - 100 percent
x-John Swallow 143,098 - 68 percent
Sean Reyes 67,302 - 32 percent
What You May Have Missed
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Family of fallen officer Derek Johnson...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Why would a parent abandon a child? A look at...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Parents say daughter didn't understand... 22
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14