Interactive map of Utah primary election results: Utah attorney general, Sean Reyes vs. John Swallow
Here are the latest, unofficial returns from Utah by county in the Republican primary for Attorney General.
2,114 of 2,114 precincts - 100 percent
x-John Swallow 143,098 - 68 percent
Sean Reyes 67,302 - 32 percent
What You May Have Missed
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Family frustrated with lack of charges in...
- Man killed in officer-involved shooting in...
- Provo transit project set to begin, despite...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- GOP primary in governor's race now focused on...
- Chaffetz attorney calls FEC complaint claims...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 49
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 26
- Report: Spending on charter students... 21
- Utah council wants governor, A.G. probe... 18
- FEC complaint filed against Chaffetz by... 16