Interactive map of Utah primary election results: Utah attorney general, Sean Reyes vs. John Swallow
Here are the latest, unofficial returns from Utah by county in the Republican primary for Attorney General.
2,114 of 2,114 precincts - 100 percent
x-John Swallow 143,098 - 68 percent
Sean Reyes 67,302 - 32 percent
What You May Have Missed
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage...
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 14
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13