Interactive map of Utah primary election results: U.S. Senate, Sen. Orrin Hatch vs. Dan Liljenquist
Here are the latest, unofficial returns from Utah by county in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate.
2,114 of 2,114 precincts - 100 percent
x-Orrin Hatch (i) 146,393 - 67 percent
Dan Liljenquist 73,668 - 33 percent
What You May Have Missed
- Draper house explodes into flames,...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged...
- Deseret News Classic: Marathon, half...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Federal land managers criticized over...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Fire near Rockport Reservoir nearly half...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Federal land managers criticized over... 16
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 16
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 15
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 14
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13