Interactive map of Utah primary election results: U.S. Senate, Sen. Orrin Hatch vs. Dan Liljenquist
Here are the latest, unofficial returns from Utah by county in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate.
2,114 of 2,114 precincts - 100 percent
x-Orrin Hatch (i) 146,393 - 67 percent
Dan Liljenquist 73,668 - 33 percent
What You May Have Missed
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- As winter takes hold, needs increase for...
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Police officer suicide needs to be addressed,...
- System failure to blame for delayed Saturday...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Charges: Magna mom got 13-year-old son drunk
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 110
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 39
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 27
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 26
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela 26
- As winter takes hold, needs increase... 25
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18