Interactive map of Utah primary election results: U.S. Senate, Sen. Orrin Hatch vs. Dan Liljenquist
Here are the latest, unofficial returns from Utah by county in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate.
2,114 of 2,114 precincts - 100 percent
x-Orrin Hatch (i) 146,393 - 67 percent
Dan Liljenquist 73,668 - 33 percent
What You May Have Missed
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more in wake...
- Boy, 3, killed in Lehi scooter accident
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls his...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after... 48
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 36
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more... 33
- Meetings to resolve Medicaid expansion... 29
- Critics worry firing squad law will... 28
- Tea party movement still strong,... 22
- Firing squad's return in Utah may... 14
- A river runs dry: Water and the future... 12