Interactive map of Utah primary election results: U.S. Senate, Sen. Orrin Hatch vs. Dan Liljenquist
Here are the latest, unofficial returns from Utah by county in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate.
2,114 of 2,114 precincts - 100 percent
x-Orrin Hatch (i) 146,393 - 67 percent
Dan Liljenquist 73,668 - 33 percent
What You May Have Missed
- Ogden home burglarized while family attends...
- Utah family's adoption of Ethiopian girl...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- Video: Utah man uses 'random acts of pasta'...
- Utah lawmakers contemplate law requiring body...
- How do I know if I'm ovulating?
- Proposed tax increase a 'bold move' for...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 70
- Prayers, protests raised in Utah as... 36
- Utah to pay plaintiffs in marriage... 34
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 29
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School... 27
- GOP plans to sue over Count My Vote... 27
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 21
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah... 20