Brooklyn Nets surprise free-agent-to-be Deron Williams with giant Happy Birthday card
Our take: Former Utah Jazz point guard received an unexpected birthday present from the Brooklyn Nets outside his home in Manhattan.
Sometimes, it's good to show the star player he's appreciated - especially when he's less than a week away from becoming a free agent.
The Nets surprised Deron Williams, who turned 28 on Tuesday, and his family by parking a giant Happy Birthday card outside of their Manhattan home. The 8' x 16' mobile billboard, attached to the back of the truck, was scheduled to hold its position until Tuesday afternoon.
Read more about Brooklyn Nets surprise free-agent-to-be Deron Williams on NYDailyNews.com.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 30
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25