Brooklyn Nets surprise free-agent-to-be Deron Williams with giant Happy Birthday card
Our take: Former Utah Jazz point guard received an unexpected birthday present from the Brooklyn Nets outside his home in Manhattan.
Sometimes, it's good to show the star player he's appreciated - especially when he's less than a week away from becoming a free agent.
The Nets surprised Deron Williams, who turned 28 on Tuesday, and his family by parking a giant Happy Birthday card outside of their Manhattan home. The 8' x 16' mobile billboard, attached to the back of the truck, was scheduled to hold its position until Tuesday afternoon.
Read more about Brooklyn Nets surprise free-agent-to-be Deron Williams on NYDailyNews.com.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33