Brooklyn Nets surprise free-agent-to-be Deron Williams with giant Happy Birthday card
Our take: Former Utah Jazz point guard received an unexpected birthday present from the Brooklyn Nets outside his home in Manhattan.
Sometimes, it's good to show the star player he's appreciated - especially when he's less than a week away from becoming a free agent.
The Nets surprised Deron Williams, who turned 28 on Tuesday, and his family by parking a giant Happy Birthday card outside of their Manhattan home. The 8' x 16' mobile billboard, attached to the back of the truck, was scheduled to hold its position until Tuesday afternoon.
Read more about Brooklyn Nets surprise free-agent-to-be Deron Williams on NYDailyNews.com.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 22