Brooklyn Nets surprise free-agent-to-be Deron Williams with giant Happy Birthday card
Our take: Former Utah Jazz point guard received an unexpected birthday present from the Brooklyn Nets outside his home in Manhattan.
Sometimes, it's good to show the star player he's appreciated - especially when he's less than a week away from becoming a free agent.
The Nets surprised Deron Williams, who turned 28 on Tuesday, and his family by parking a giant Happy Birthday card outside of their Manhattan home. The 8' x 16' mobile billboard, attached to the back of the truck, was scheduled to hold its position until Tuesday afternoon.
Read more about Brooklyn Nets surprise free-agent-to-be Deron Williams on NYDailyNews.com.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28