Focus on the Family, AP Photo
Our take: New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow has never made it a secret that he is a man of faith. His mother, Pam, is just as outspoken, sharing a pro-life message with people across the U.S. and working to raise money to educate women about abortion alternatives. She also shares an experience she had in the Philippines when doctors advised her to abort her baby. The baby, who later was born a perfectly health boy, was Tim.
Pam Tebow, the mother of well-known pro- football player Tim Tebow, continues to press the pro-life message at pregnancy centers events across the country. Sharing her amazing story of rejecting an abortion and giving birth to Tim, Pam Tebow continues to help such centers raise critical funds necessary to reach women with abortion alternatives.
On Friday, Pam Tebow attended the event entitled, An Evening with Pam Tebow, sponsored by The Pregnancy Care Center of Martinsville and Henry County. The local newspaper has more on some of her talk.
During Fridays presentation, Tebow discussed the importance of religion in the family and her experience of deciding not to abort her son Timmy after doctors advised her to when she became ill while she was pregnant in the Philippines.
Timmy went on to have a pro football career, playing now for the New York Jets. He has become famous for his devotion as well as his skills on the field.
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm headed to...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did not win'...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the time to...
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 108
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 64
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 22
- Space and religion: How believers view... 20
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 13
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 9
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 8
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the... 8