IL: Bisons at Bulls, MLBN, 10 a.m.
Indians at Yankees, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
CWS Finals: South Carolina vs. Arizona, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Nationals at Rockies, ROOT, 6:30 p.m.
PGA Professional National Championship, GOLF, 1:30 p.m.
U.S. swimming trials, NBCSP, 4:30 p.m. (NBC, 7 p.m.)
U.S. track & field trials, NBCSP, 7 p.m.
Aces at Bees, AM-1280, 7 p.m.
Chukars vs. Raptors, FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
Wimbledon, ESPN2, 5 a.m.
- Ranking the best NBA players to ever come out...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Utah Jazz: Boos for Paul Millsap?...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- Photo story: What teenagers taught me at the...
- About Utah: Company helps show 'you don't win...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 84
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 73
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 57
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 29
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24