IL: Bisons at Bulls, MLBN, 10 a.m.
Indians at Yankees, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
CWS Finals: South Carolina vs. Arizona, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Nationals at Rockies, ROOT, 6:30 p.m.
PGA Professional National Championship, GOLF, 1:30 p.m.
U.S. swimming trials, NBCSP, 4:30 p.m. (NBC, 7 p.m.)
U.S. track & field trials, NBCSP, 7 p.m.
Aces at Bees, AM-1280, 7 p.m.
Chukars vs. Raptors, FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
Wimbledon, ESPN2, 5 a.m.
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- Week 2 NFL locals roundup: Players from Utah...
- BYU defense, offense being noticed for...
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 137
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 101
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 54
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50