One expects smear campaigns and negative ads for national elections, but not at the local level or even the state level.
I'm sorry to see it in my local state Senate race. Negative campaigns are one reason so many people are disgusted with politics and unwilling to run for office themselves.
I urge everyone to discourage negative campaigning by voting for good qualified people who do not engage in nasty attacks on their opponents.
- On Second Thought: Bernie lays off campaign...
- Turning back the tide of sexual promiscuity...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Convention...
- Letter: Creating social outcasts
- Utah Foundation survey of delegates/voters
- Letter: Utah's water
- Charles Krauthammer: The world according to...
- Don't wait for politicians