To celebrate 75 years of being a city, Lehi will hold its annual Round-Up Celebration on June 13-30, with the main events on June 29 and 30.
"I am very excited to announce as part of the Rodeo's 75th anniversary celebration we will host an old-fashioned cattle drive which will take place right down Main Street," said Mayor Bert Wilson in a Lehi newsletter.
"Gov. Herbert is even taking part in this special occasion."
Main Street will rumble with the Cattle Drive on Tuesday, June 26, at 7 p.m., starting at the Lehi Rodeo Grounds traveling east.
On Saturday, June 30, the cowboys and cowgirls participating in the PRCA Rodeo will be wear pink for their special "Tough Enough to Wear Pink" night.
Audience members are also encouraged to wear pink to show their support for the fight against breast cancer.
The festival will feature two parades, a Miniature Float Parade on Friday, June 29, at 6 p.m., and a Grand Parade on Saturday, June 30, at 10 a.m.
Saturday fun will kick off with a 5K and 10K event and a Chuck Wagon Breakfast. And the day will end with a free Family Dirt Dance in the rodeo arena, following the "Pink" Rodeo.
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- New poll shows Love, Owens race tightens;...
- Crash on U.S. 40 west of Vernal injures 3,...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Orem’s most notorious eyesore to be...
- 'Primary suspect' identified in national park...
- Three amendments to Utah Constitution on the...
- Doug Owens ahead of Mia Love in new poll 59
- Most Utah students aren't proficient in... 54
- New poll shows Love, Owens race... 45
- State autopsy: Police shot Darrien Hunt... 34
- Officers say they shot Darrien Hunt out... 30
- Final debate between Mia Love and Doug... 27
- Utah among lowest in nation in... 21
- 'The time is right' for a digital... 21