To celebrate 75 years of being a city, Lehi will hold its annual Round-Up Celebration on June 13-30, with the main events on June 29 and 30.
"I am very excited to announce as part of the Rodeo's 75th anniversary celebration we will host an old-fashioned cattle drive which will take place right down Main Street," said Mayor Bert Wilson in a Lehi newsletter.
"Gov. Herbert is even taking part in this special occasion."
Main Street will rumble with the Cattle Drive on Tuesday, June 26, at 7 p.m., starting at the Lehi Rodeo Grounds traveling east.
On Saturday, June 30, the cowboys and cowgirls participating in the PRCA Rodeo will be wear pink for their special "Tough Enough to Wear Pink" night.
Audience members are also encouraged to wear pink to show their support for the fight against breast cancer.
The festival will feature two parades, a Miniature Float Parade on Friday, June 29, at 6 p.m., and a Grand Parade on Saturday, June 30, at 10 a.m.
Saturday fun will kick off with a 5K and 10K event and a Chuck Wagon Breakfast. And the day will end with a free Family Dirt Dance in the rodeo arena, following the "Pink" Rodeo.
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence of...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Driver in DUI crash that maimed 11-year-old...
- House panel to discuss bill on ending tax on...
- IRS raids properties with possible polygamist...
- In this case, wild horses drag them together
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 29
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 12
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 10
- House panel to discuss bill on ending... 8