To celebrate 75 years of being a city, Lehi will hold its annual Round-Up Celebration on June 13-30, with the main events on June 29 and 30.
"I am very excited to announce as part of the Rodeo's 75th anniversary celebration we will host an old-fashioned cattle drive which will take place right down Main Street," said Mayor Bert Wilson in a Lehi newsletter.
"Gov. Herbert is even taking part in this special occasion."
Main Street will rumble with the Cattle Drive on Tuesday, June 26, at 7 p.m., starting at the Lehi Rodeo Grounds traveling east.
On Saturday, June 30, the cowboys and cowgirls participating in the PRCA Rodeo will be wear pink for their special "Tough Enough to Wear Pink" night.
Audience members are also encouraged to wear pink to show their support for the fight against breast cancer.
The festival will feature two parades, a Miniature Float Parade on Friday, June 29, at 6 p.m., and a Grand Parade on Saturday, June 30, at 10 a.m.
Saturday fun will kick off with a 5K and 10K event and a Chuck Wagon Breakfast. And the day will end with a free Family Dirt Dance in the rodeo arena, following the "Pink" Rodeo.
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Chugging eggnog at office party lands man in...
- Utahn Merlin Taylor is Santa with a cause
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- West High basketball players work to debate...
- Bountiful family receives early Christmas...
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper to try...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 105
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 101
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 22
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 16