Haraz N. Ghanbari, Associated Press
I am a Republican who is grateful for President Barack Obama's change to immigration policy. I hope this leads Congress to pass the DREAM Act. I believe the young people who were brought into this country as underage, undocumented immigrants deserve a pathway to citizenship in the country where they were raised.
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...
- In our opinion: Aging without a family
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- My view: Utah needs to expand Medicaid
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 58
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 53
- Letter: Doctors unite 39
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 29
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 23
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 20
- Letter: No limits 20