Haraz N. Ghanbari, Associated Press
I am a Republican who is grateful for President Barack Obama's change to immigration policy. I hope this leads Congress to pass the DREAM Act. I believe the young people who were brought into this country as underage, undocumented immigrants deserve a pathway to citizenship in the country where they were raised.
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: No oversight at all
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling amid...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 62
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 38
- Letter: We can do better 27
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about... 27
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- Letter: Pledge for respect 25