For those of you who missed the Senate radio debate, the last question to Sen. Orrin Hatch was telling. He was asked if he was in any way, shape or form responsible for any of our national debt.
His answer was, "Frankly, no." In my opinion, we really don't need to know anything else about Hatch to know that we should not vote for him again. Somebody who has been in the Senate for 36 years and is unable to accept any responsibility for any of the problems has some reality issues and needs to find a new venue in which to spend his time.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage hurts...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism
- Robert Bennett: Make climate conversations...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Letter: Dance dress code
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage debate...
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 102
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage... 81
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 62
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism 36
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 35