For those of you who missed the Senate radio debate, the last question to Sen. Orrin Hatch was telling. He was asked if he was in any way, shape or form responsible for any of our national debt.
His answer was, "Frankly, no." In my opinion, we really don't need to know anything else about Hatch to know that we should not vote for him again. Somebody who has been in the Senate for 36 years and is unable to accept any responsibility for any of the problems has some reality issues and needs to find a new venue in which to spend his time.
- In our opinion: Earmarks are becoming a...
- Letter: Elected representatives
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- In our opinion:: Nelson Mandela left legacy...
- If Iran truly wants only nuclear energy, it...
- The winners and the losers
- Letter: No limits
- Michael Gerson: Cancer has helped me see life...
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 53
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 43
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Letter: Elected representatives 31
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 19
- Letter: No limits 19
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an... 11