For those of you who missed the Senate radio debate, the last question to Sen. Orrin Hatch was telling. He was asked if he was in any way, shape or form responsible for any of our national debt.
His answer was, "Frankly, no." In my opinion, we really don't need to know anything else about Hatch to know that we should not vote for him again. Somebody who has been in the Senate for 36 years and is unable to accept any responsibility for any of the problems has some reality issues and needs to find a new venue in which to spend his time.
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- The relationship between religiosity and...
- My view: Powdr Corp and Park City Mountain...
- My view: A global warming solution to grow...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 73
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 38
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 35
- My view: A global warming solution to... 35