For those of you who missed the Senate radio debate, the last question to Sen. Orrin Hatch was telling. He was asked if he was in any way, shape or form responsible for any of our national debt.
His answer was, "Frankly, no." In my opinion, we really don't need to know anything else about Hatch to know that we should not vote for him again. Somebody who has been in the Senate for 36 years and is unable to accept any responsibility for any of the problems has some reality issues and needs to find a new venue in which to spend his time.
- This year's most popular editorials
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report didn't...
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —...
- Letter: Condoning torture
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 65
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 56
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- Letter: Condoning torture 43
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —... 29
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 27
- Letter: Police not the problem 24