For those of you who missed the Senate radio debate, the last question to Sen. Orrin Hatch was telling. He was asked if he was in any way, shape or form responsible for any of our national debt.
His answer was, "Frankly, no." In my opinion, we really don't need to know anything else about Hatch to know that we should not vote for him again. Somebody who has been in the Senate for 36 years and is unable to accept any responsibility for any of the problems has some reality issues and needs to find a new venue in which to spend his time.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense Secretary Leon...
- John Hoffmire: What's the next step in the...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- Letter: Uninformed candidate
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our frank...
- In our opinion: Where has the family values...
- Letter: Bad calls and no-calls
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 134
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 86
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 49
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 30
- Charles Krauthammer: We need to... 27
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25