For those of you who missed the Senate radio debate, the last question to Sen. Orrin Hatch was telling. He was asked if he was in any way, shape or form responsible for any of our national debt.
His answer was, "Frankly, no." In my opinion, we really don't need to know anything else about Hatch to know that we should not vote for him again. Somebody who has been in the Senate for 36 years and is unable to accept any responsibility for any of the problems has some reality issues and needs to find a new venue in which to spend his time.
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- In our opinion: National security and... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay... 10