For those of you who missed the Senate radio debate, the last question to Sen. Orrin Hatch was telling. He was asked if he was in any way, shape or form responsible for any of our national debt.
His answer was, "Frankly, no." In my opinion, we really don't need to know anything else about Hatch to know that we should not vote for him again. Somebody who has been in the Senate for 36 years and is unable to accept any responsibility for any of the problems has some reality issues and needs to find a new venue in which to spend his time.
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- In our opinion: A darkening cloud is hanging...
- Letters: Federal encroachment
- My view: People deserve rights at our borders
- Richard Davis: Airlines should do more for...
- Michael Gerson: Reinvigorating the GOP will...
- Snapshot of 2013 in political cartoons
- Timothy R. Clark: Graduation advice for my...
- Letters: Stop the witch hunt 35
- John Florez: Show leadership on... 31
- Letter: Media failure 25
- Letters: Threats justified 25
- Robert Bennett: Sticking to facts is... 23
- My view: People deserve rights at our... 20
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 20
- In our opinion: Limit the power of the... 19