For those of you who missed the Senate radio debate, the last question to Sen. Orrin Hatch was telling. He was asked if he was in any way, shape or form responsible for any of our national debt.
His answer was, "Frankly, no." In my opinion, we really don't need to know anything else about Hatch to know that we should not vote for him again. Somebody who has been in the Senate for 36 years and is unable to accept any responsibility for any of the problems has some reality issues and needs to find a new venue in which to spend his time.
- 33 Mark Twain quotes that prove he was an...
- Charles Krauthammer: The nation expects...
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges...
- My view: The best legislation meets all sides
- A. Scott Anderson: Give students skills that...
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Michael Gerson: The new impression of Ebola...
- Jay Evensen: Unfortunately, Canada may never...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 152
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 74
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 43
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges... 35
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 30
- My view: The best legislation meets all... 30
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 29
- Letter: Legal weapons on campus 29