One of the most irresponsible actions an adult can take is to either ride or operate a motorcycle without wearing a helmet. The idea that it is their right or an imposition on their freedoms to be required to wear a helmet is, in itself, irresponsible.
The people who also suffer are immediate family members and taxpayers, who often have to pay the medical bills if they are in a serious accident. Helmets do save lives and reduce the seriousness of head injuries.
David Perrine Sr.
- My View: What I learned about air pollution...
- My view: Has Utah's new election law created...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- In our opinion: The special session supports...
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye, Rickey Smith
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 60
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 46
- My View: What I learned about air... 26
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 19
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 17
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 16