The editorial, "Proposed liquor license increase would not negatively impact public safety" (June 20), states that Utah would use the fee increase to step up its monitoring of compliance and to increase DUI enforcement.
That sounds like an ambulance at the bottom of a cliff rather than a fence at the top.
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout year...
- My view: The supergentrification of Sugar House
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: The 'bathroom...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 81
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 53
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 49
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 32
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- Letter: Citizens have a duty 19