The editorial, "Proposed liquor license increase would not negatively impact public safety" (June 20), states that Utah would use the fee increase to step up its monitoring of compliance and to increase DUI enforcement.
That sounds like an ambulance at the bottom of a cliff rather than a fence at the top.
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics would be...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- Drew Clark: Utah prison volunteers provide a...
- Letter: Erratic protests
- Letter: Lagoon animals
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 68
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23
- Letter: Proper priority 23
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics... 23