The editorial, "Proposed liquor license increase would not negatively impact public safety" (June 20), states that Utah would use the fee increase to step up its monitoring of compliance and to increase DUI enforcement.
That sounds like an ambulance at the bottom of a cliff rather than a fence at the top.
- In our opinion: Earmarks are becoming a...
- The winners and the losers
- Letter: Elected representatives
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- In our opinion:: Nelson Mandela left legacy...
- If Iran truly wants only nuclear energy, it...
- Letter: No limits
- Michael Gerson: Cancer has helped me see life...
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 53
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 43
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Letter: Elected representatives 33
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 20
- Letter: No limits 19
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an... 11
- In our opinion: Electronic devices in... 10