The editorial, "Proposed liquor license increase would not negatively impact public safety" (June 20), states that Utah would use the fee increase to step up its monitoring of compliance and to increase DUI enforcement.
That sounds like an ambulance at the bottom of a cliff rather than a fence at the top.
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- The relationship between religiosity and...
- My view: Powdr Corp and Park City Mountain...
- Improving voter turnout still a tough nut to...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 74
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 35