The editorial, "Proposed liquor license increase would not negatively impact public safety" (June 20), states that Utah would use the fee increase to step up its monitoring of compliance and to increase DUI enforcement.
That sounds like an ambulance at the bottom of a cliff rather than a fence at the top.
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- My view: Voting member's perspective on the...
- Letters: Founders' values
- John Florez: Government a big vending machine
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- In our opinion: Leave NCIC alone
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- The winners and the losers