COLORADO SPRINGS — The Sky Sox scored 13 runs over a three-inning stretch, as the Sky Sox cruised to a 15-5 win over the Salt Lake Bees on Friday night.
The Bees took a 1-0 lead in the second inning on an RBI single by Alberto Rosario, but in a repeat of Thursday's game, the Sky Sox scored three in the fourth and then added five in the fifth with all of those coming after two outs and no one on base.
They would add five more in the sixth, as Andrew Brown drove in six runs for Colorado Springs in those three innings.
In Thursday's game, Colorado Springs scored eight runs over a two-inning stretch to win 9-5.
Greg Smith (2-5) took the loss, as he went 42?3 innings and allowed eight runs on eight hits.
Ryan Langerhans led a Bees' offense that produced 13 hits with three extra base hits, two doubles and a triple, with two runs batted in.
Matt Long, Luis Jimenez and Hank Conger each added two hits, as Conger extended his hitting streak to 21 games.
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Hodgson leaves job on humiliating night for...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 65
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 22