There is a prominent vacant lot in Bountiful that is frequented by political signs each election season. We are friends of the owners of this property, and we asked them if they would be willing to allow us to place some signs there. They were very supportive of this. Unfortunately, several "Retire Hatch" signs that we placed there have been stolen. Then after having been replaced they were defaced to say "Re Hire Hatch."
Finally, they were stolen once more, as were several Dan Liljenquist signs. I understand that we are all entitled to an opinion, and as far as I understand it, that means me, too.
These childish games (or should I say crimes) are especially comical coming from supporters of an alleged sage and statesman like Sen. Orrin Hatch. If some Hatchlings are scared enough to resort to this, Liljenquist should have a great showing on June 26th.
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- On second thought
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- About Utah: He's a fair fixture
- In our opinion: UTA accountability
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 55
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 32
- Americans are changing their tune on... 28
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap?... 26
- In our opinion: Par for the president 24