There is a prominent vacant lot in Bountiful that is frequented by political signs each election season. We are friends of the owners of this property, and we asked them if they would be willing to allow us to place some signs there. They were very supportive of this. Unfortunately, several "Retire Hatch" signs that we placed there have been stolen. Then after having been replaced they were defaced to say "Re Hire Hatch."
Finally, they were stolen once more, as were several Dan Liljenquist signs. I understand that we are all entitled to an opinion, and as far as I understand it, that means me, too.
These childish games (or should I say crimes) are especially comical coming from supporters of an alleged sage and statesman like Sen. Orrin Hatch. If some Hatchlings are scared enough to resort to this, Liljenquist should have a great showing on June 26th.
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- My view: Online purchases are not tax-free
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- In our opinion: National security and... 31
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 23
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 12