Our Take: With the supreme court set to rule on Obamacare, aspects of the presidents sweeping health legislation have come under fire from religious groups who morally object to having to offer contraceptives.
If Obamacare survives the Supreme Court, whole or only partly denuded, one of the several headaches still awaiting the administration is its vexing election-year dispute with the Catholic Church over implementation of the health plan.
As if to remind President Obama of that fact, the Catholic bishops on Thursday began their latest national protest effort, Fortnight for Freedom, with a Mass at the Baltimore Basilica (the nations oldest cathedral), to be followed by two weeks of prayer and more temporal activity, such as lobbying Congress.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- 10 ideas of what God looks like
- Can Israeli farmers plant 70k trees, reap...
- New DVD tells story of David Archuleta's...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 65
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 49
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 17
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 8
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7