Our take: The five Romney brothers (don't call them the "Romney boys") visited Conan O'Brien Wednesday night, joking about their father's hair and talking about Mitt Romney's love of pranks.
"Fashioned with name tags after O'Brien admitted "I really honestly don't know who's who and I've been looking at your pictures for days," Tagg, Matt, Josh, Ben and Craig described some of the pranks delivered in the Romney household."
"Matt said his father often asks someone to smell a food and then covers their faces with the butter or whipped cream.
"'You're ending up with stuff all over your face," Matt said on TBS' "Conan" before describing a stunt of his own."
- 2 cops in New York City ambushed, fatally...
- The Associated Press' top 10 movies of the year
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by to watch
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,...
- 9 films advance in Oscars shortlist for best...
- 'Hobbit' goes out on top with $90.6 million...
- What people never mention when they talk...
- Christmas 1914: The day even WWI showed humanity
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 32
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 16
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 16
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25... 15
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 8