Our take: The five Romney brothers (don't call them the "Romney boys") visited Conan O'Brien Wednesday night, joking about their father's hair and talking about Mitt Romney's love of pranks.
"Fashioned with name tags after O'Brien admitted "I really honestly don't know who's who and I've been looking at your pictures for days," Tagg, Matt, Josh, Ben and Craig described some of the pranks delivered in the Romney household."
"Matt said his father often asks someone to smell a food and then covers their faces with the butter or whipped cream.
"'You're ending up with stuff all over your face," Matt said on TBS' "Conan" before describing a stunt of his own."
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- 2 dead in shooting attack at Canada's Parliament
- California orders churches, others to pay for...
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex marriage
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8M vehicles
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on courage...
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- Inspector: 'Serious lapse' at Secret Service
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 19
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 16
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 8