Our take: The five Romney brothers (don't call them the "Romney boys") visited Conan O'Brien Wednesday night, joking about their father's hair and talking about Mitt Romney's love of pranks.
"Fashioned with name tags after O'Brien admitted "I really honestly don't know who's who and I've been looking at your pictures for days," Tagg, Matt, Josh, Ben and Craig described some of the pranks delivered in the Romney household."
"Matt said his father often asks someone to smell a food and then covers their faces with the butter or whipped cream.
"'You're ending up with stuff all over your face," Matt said on TBS' "Conan" before describing a stunt of his own."
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Twitter tries to block images of James Foley...
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S....
- Another American hostage at risk by Islamic...
- A tough label to chew on: What does...
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket challenge
- 36 dead, 7 missing in Hiroshima landslide
- Latest Ferguson protests are smaller, more...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 90
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 25
- Police, protesters collide again in... 25
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered... 23
- Texas Gov. Perry says indictment is... 22
- Obama heading back to DC in rare... 21
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S.... 20
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 15