Our take: The five Romney brothers (don't call them the "Romney boys") visited Conan O'Brien Wednesday night, joking about their father's hair and talking about Mitt Romney's love of pranks.
"Fashioned with name tags after O'Brien admitted "I really honestly don't know who's who and I've been looking at your pictures for days," Tagg, Matt, Josh, Ben and Craig described some of the pranks delivered in the Romney household."
"Matt said his father often asks someone to smell a food and then covers their faces with the butter or whipped cream.
"'You're ending up with stuff all over your face," Matt said on TBS' "Conan" before describing a stunt of his own."
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- Lawmakers: Islamic State groups wants to hit US
- US trained Alaskans as secret 'stay-behind...
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common Core,...
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid worst...
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White House...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 16
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 9