Our take: The five Romney brothers (don't call them the "Romney boys") visited Conan O'Brien Wednesday night, joking about their father's hair and talking about Mitt Romney's love of pranks.
"Fashioned with name tags after O'Brien admitted "I really honestly don't know who's who and I've been looking at your pictures for days," Tagg, Matt, Josh, Ben and Craig described some of the pranks delivered in the Romney household."
"Matt said his father often asks someone to smell a food and then covers their faces with the butter or whipped cream.
"'You're ending up with stuff all over your face," Matt said on TBS' "Conan" before describing a stunt of his own."
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- NTSB: Plane that crashed in Arizona killing...
- Sex education should start sooner, study finds
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels, with or...
- Sorting out the claims after pipe break: Who...
- Witnesses at Utah trial: No security-camera...
- The creepiest Internet-related happenings of...
- House leaders abandon border bill
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 53
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 47
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 37
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias... 30
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 28
- House leaders abandon border bill 25
- GOP-led House approves lawsuit against... 15