SALT LAKE CITY — Dozens of new records and image collections for more than 20 countries are now online at FamilySearch.org, according to a news release.
The countries include Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, England, Georgia, Indonesia, Italy, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden and the United States.
The effort to index the 1940 U.S. Census continues with 80 million names indexed and records for 20 states indexed. Information from the census is online at FamilySearch.org/1940census.
Also, more than 980,000 records from the BillionGraves have also been added to FamilySearch.org.
See FamilySearch.org to search these collections.
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Public invited to funeral services for Sister...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Woman told she would never walk, talk defies...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 32
- Muslim leaders in U.S. facing... 25
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 23
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 22
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 22
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17
- Hundreds of teens in Southern... 12
- Public invited to funeral services for... 9