Our take: Utah broadcast legend Steve Brown reflects on one of his favorite golf experiences after reading the autobiography of golf legend and Utah resident Billy Casper. Brown recognizes greatness can be achieved in different ways.
The recent release of Billy Casper's book "The Big Three and Me", a great read, took me back to the summer of 1983, when I had my own brief brush with golf greatness. The opening of Park Meadows golf course was a much-anticipated event. Jack Nicklaus had put his signature touch on the first links-style course in Utah's mountains, and I was to caddy for Johnny Miller as he and Jack played their exhibition to open the track.
Read more about Steve Brown's experience with Jack Nicklaus and Johnny Miller on KSL.com.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28