Q & A: Marco Rubio on his faith of many colors
The Florida senator's religious background takes many shapes, but he knows how it translates into policy
Evan Vucci, Associated Press
Christianity Today online editor Sarah Pulliam Bailey spoke with Rubio about his diverse faith background, how his faith influences his policy positions, and why Christians should be involved in the public square.
As speculation has grown over who Mitt Romney will pick as his running mate, Florida Senator Marco Rubio has topped nearly every list. Rubio has also drawn attention with the release of his memoir, An American Son, as well as his brief time in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, his baptism into the Roman Catholic Church, and his ties to an evangelical church.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- A firsthand perspective: Reflecting on the...
- Members recall Sister Monson's quiet devotion
- LDS missionary from Sweden suffers aneurysm,...
- Wright Words: An open letter from a dad to...
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle:... 65
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 62
- Wright Words: An open letter from a dad... 46
- New Harmony: The mainstreaming of... 45
- Elder Oaks promotes strengthening the... 25
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on... 15
- Hundreds watch as Angel Moroni statue... 15
- Ten Commandments come down in Oklahoma... 13