Q & A: Marco Rubio on his faith of many colors
The Florida senator's religious background takes many shapes, but he knows how it translates into policy
Evan Vucci, Associated Press
Christianity Today online editor Sarah Pulliam Bailey spoke with Rubio about his diverse faith background, how his faith influences his policy positions, and why Christians should be involved in the public square.
As speculation has grown over who Mitt Romney will pick as his running mate, Florida Senator Marco Rubio has topped nearly every list. Rubio has also drawn attention with the release of his memoir, An American Son, as well as his brief time in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, his baptism into the Roman Catholic Church, and his ties to an evangelical church.
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- 21 uplifting quotes from Elder L. Tom Perry
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces...
- LDS missionaries leave Burundi
- Elder L. Tom Perry: An extraordinary friend...
- Possible Boy Scout gay leadership... 78
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 56
- Lindsey Stirling's father responds to... 46
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right... 44
- Michelle Llewellyn: How can I defend... 40
- Is your financial house in order? 10... 29
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an... 22
- Why more young women are leaving church 21