The decision by President Obama to allow young illegal immigrants to stay in the U.S. is hard to understand or justify.
These are times when unemployment among our youth is very high; therefore, why make it worse by increasing the number of people seeking work?
This executive order was a cold and heartless decision made for political reasons.
It is incumbent, more than ever, upon our population to be proactive in trying to render this decision unproductive. Employers and consumers must be vigilant by not hiring these illegal individuals and by not supporting those business where undocumented people are hired.
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked by...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- Letters: Bennett is right
- Letters: No welfare, ever 81
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 34
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21