They should do it because they never run from a fight and believe they will win the game anyway.
They should do it because Ron McBride worked hard to turn it into a real rivalry in which the Utes won their share of games against the Cougars, and it just seems wrong to turn their backs on them now that they are in a big-time conference.
They should do it so they can decide who is the best team on the field, not with endless, tiresome arguments among fans via blogs.
They should do it because other rivalries flourish even though they belong to different conferences — Florida and Florida State, Colorado and Colorado State, Georgia and Georgia Tech. They should do it because USC, a Pac 12 school, still plays Notre Dame, an independent like BYU.
They should do it because money and TV shouldn't be allowed to disrupt a natural rivalry with such a rich tradition.
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 99
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 48
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 30
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 25
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24